Good opinions of ZOO??

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by bwagner, Jun 19, 2004.

1. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Does anyone have any good reports on the ZOO PITBULL? I'm very interested in getting one (the shorter one) with a 1060 wheelbase. I'm pretty short, and I currently ride a Magellan with a really damn short wheelbase. I'd like to go a little longer, but not as long as most newer bikes are today. I'm not doing much competition (maybe one or two a year) and prefer natural to urban, but I DO live in the city; so a little street riding will take place. I know al ot of people think it's a Coust rip-off, but I still like it. I just want to hear some opinions from people who own this bike and what they might have to say about it. Thanks for your time. Oh, and all opinions are welcomed, but I'm not very interested in starting another debate on the copying subject.

2. Elan

Elan steve french

they are actually a decent bike i suppose, none have broken that i know of. but they are flexy as anything else. although i suggest you get a caisso pro-model from faction bike instead. it is also 1060mm, and looks hella cool.

3. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Elan,
    Are the Caisso's available from Faction yet? It looks great in the pics, but I'd like to know a few more specs on them before my purchase. Also looking at the XTP in the shorter wb model, anyone know the BB height on those? Thanks for the suggestion

4. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

XTP = CAISSO >> ZOO!

5. Elan

Elan steve french

6. Elan

Elan steve french

i am pretty sure they are available...call graham. swb xtp would be the bees knees over any zoo

7. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

XTP and Caisso will both ride awsome. Much greater then the zoo.

8. Elan

Elan steve french

both are +/- 0mm caisso might be 5mm +? .. much better than some fag +10 or whatever the zoo is

9. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

I think you may be right, looks slightly above with the fork he is using anyway.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  10. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Thanks dude, you really have me thinking about the Koxx bikes now, but it's hard to get over the name . For me at least:greddy:

11. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

it will be hard to get over the price too :(

12. Elan

Elan steve french

13. bwagner

bwagner New Member

You've got that right. Damn these things are expensive, especially when you've been getting everything at employee purchase price for the past fifteen years:( And all that money for something I plan to bash up. It just hurts my feelings a bit is all

14. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Come on, no one has another opinion of the Zoo Pitbull frame? A serious one though, not just a postto shut me up?:rant2:

15. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

I would say thi sis a nice looking frame and it seems strong, maybe not reliable. My friend is buying his friend a PitBull, I will get back to you as soon as I ride it. Later

16. nidoss

nidoss Guest

man those cassios look pretty nice

17. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

I think the Caisso frame is really expensive. But worth every fucking penny.

Remember Bwanger the XTP and Caisso frames are the fucking best and I'm guessing you won't need to replace the frame in a Loooooong while.

Always pays off to buy quality material. I recomend the Caisso frame to you!!!

18. Coramoor

Coramoor New Member

I'm very pleased with my pitbull. But it's the only trials bike I've ever had. Mine measures 1065 with a kona jump fork.

1 person likes this.
  19. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

bwagner- I PM'd you, its not worth posting in here about zoo and the kind of shit one has to cop

1 person likes this.
  20. Coramoor

Coramoor New Member

Koxx stickers on your bike makes your bike 10x better.