Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isnt trials but off topic never gets any replies

I need help with girls

I been practicing in front of a mirror for my approach like how to start talking to them n stuff

But what I have a hard time with is when I approach a girl to get her number n i get really nervous and start shaking a little and sweating and then i always say something stupid, but when i practice talking at home its always fine. Any suggestions?

also is it normal to kinda like your bros? i dont mean like like but more like when you go fishing together and everyoe takes their shirt off n gets in the water and you sorta wanna look at their muscles n stuff to compare and sometimes you wish you looked that way but other times your glad it ssomeone else cause maybe you can touch them?

·
Always Riding
1,995 Posts
I hope this is a serious post... Put on your seatbelt.

·
Registered
356 Posts
WHAT IS THIS FORGERY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHO ON GODS GREEN EARTH R U?!?!?!?!?

AND WHY IN THE NAME OF THE LORD WOULD U DO THIS TO ME?!?!??!

UR RUINING MY GOOD NAME!!!!!!!!!
^
If I had one

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
I know this isnt trials but off topic never gets any replies

I need help with girls

I been practicing in front of a mirror for my approach like how to start talking to them n stuff

But what I have a hard time with is when I approach a girl to get her number n i get really nervous and start shaking a little and sweating and then i always say something stupid, but when i practice talking at home its always fine. Any suggestions?

also is it normal to kinda like your bros? i dont mean like like but more like when you go fishing together and everyoe takes their shirt off n gets in the water and you sorta wanna look at their muscles n stuff to compare and sometimes you wish you looked that way but other times your glad it ssomeone else cause maybe you can touch them?
:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

·
Always Riding
1,995 Posts
Hahaha I didn't even see the name change... I'm an idiot

·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
Girls? I'm just here to bump, set and spike with my bros.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABavfazPTjo[/ame]

·
Registered
153 Posts
:rofl:

Have you ever seen this lesser-known gem? Total knockoff but who can hate on the Sheen/Biehn combo?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlCW90DaJHY[/ame]

·
Scorekeeper.
1,616 Posts
Jesus. Shut the fucking forum down already. GAYBAR

1 - 20 of 36 Posts