Observed Trials banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about getting rid of the useless threads like this one and all the other ones that just make this forum more complicated. example: "The archive, south/southwest usa, and every other location besides CO. just a suggestion. sorry to be negative

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
hey, don't bash trials-online. it's much better than biketrials.com now because of the new mods.

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
I looked at it today, was totally bored and waiting for someone in the computer lab...

holy christ.

They should call it mediocre mecca- the anti-progression site. That and there is so much misinformation its not even funny, every other post is the american version of trials-forum.

·
Administrator
2,987 Posts
How about no?

The archive will see more threads as the site gets older. It will be a great place for newbies to go and read through for quick good information.

I just added south/southwest USA because a lot of Texas riders have recently shown up and they were posting about group rides in the main discussion area. I should have probably just stuck them in with the midwest, but sonic requested a south/southwest forum.

·
Registered
266 Posts
crescentrider said:
How about getting rid of the useless threads like this one and all the other ones that just make this forum more complicated. example: "The archive, south/southwest usa, and every other location besides CO. just a suggestion. sorry to be negative
What's so complicated about this forum?!?!?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts