Get rid of useless forums like "The Archive"

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by RobbieP, Feb 20, 2004.

1. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

How about getting rid of the useless threads like this one and all the other ones that just make this forum more complicated. example: "The archive, south/southwest usa, and every other location besides CO. just a suggestion. sorry to be negative

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Dude you are retarded.

I expect to see stuff like "biketrials.com and trials-online.net"

3. Tanner

Tanner Well-Known Member

hey, don't bash trials-online. it's much better than biketrials.com now because of the new mods.

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I looked at it today, was totally bored and waiting for someone in the computer lab...

holy christ.

They should call it mediocre mecca- the anti-progression site. That and there is so much misinformation its not even funny, every other post is the american version of trials-forum.

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

How about no?

The archive will see more threads as the site gets older. It will be a great place for newbies to go and read through for quick good information.

I just added south/southwest USA because a lot of Texas riders have recently shown up and they were posting about group rides in the main discussion area. I should have probably just stuck them in with the midwest, but sonic requested a south/southwest forum.

6. Elan

Elan steve french

the archive is just that. classic shit.

7. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

What's so complicated about this forum?!?!?

8. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY