Gemany World Indoor Comp Pictures

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Faction Bike, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

Follow the link to pics of last weekends World Cup Indoor Event in Germany. The pics are pretty high res (sorry dial up) but they show some good shots of Kurt Mason (rising grom) and Jeremy Van.

BTW Jeremy placed 5th overall and 3rd in stock (they group both mod and stock together in indoor events) Damn good for an American.

germany pics

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

3. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

I think Kurts balls dropped this weekend, am I right dude?

4. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

very sweet pics. Those sections look huge. Is it new that they started combining mod and stock at UCI indoor events? I have the VTCZ.ch double CD of the UCI indoor championship event from 2001 and the classes were run separately. By the way, I highly recommend that CD to everyone, from 2001 and the riding is absolutely amazing.

Oh, there are also pics up at VTCZ.ch from last weekend's event..and of course, no pics of Jeremy, all of Belay...

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

the pics up on VTCZ are actually viewable without me throwing up, the 400k+ pics show nothing except the bike and a rider. Looks insane from the good pics, would rather see kenny anyway.

6. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

What's cool is that those pics are video stills, hopefully that means...

7. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

i thought the pics were fine. my computer automatically resizes pics so.... the one of jeremy falling looked like it was going to hurt