Garden of the Gods

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by B1105, Aug 1, 2004.

1. B1105

B1105 New Member

Anyone in the Manitou Springs/Colorado Springs area ride there? I'm about 2 blocks form it, so once I get my bike (tues or wed),I may go check it out, but I'm just wondering if its worth it.I walked around the entrance area today and saw some nice sized rocks and some picnic benches further in.

PS- There are no asians here, i get stares from everyone and there are a decent number of snakes which I never see in NJ except in the zoo

Byron

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:rofl: you'll be fine byron, just stay away from men who want to show you their puppies.

3. B1105

B1105 New Member

ah ok, for a second i thought i might get lynched, thanks for the tip andrew

4. Pancho

Pancho New Member

Yeah, its not too diverse here, but I'm friends with several asians from manitou, so its not like they dont exist at all. By the way, the Garden has INFINITE riding, definitly worth lots of exploration.

Gonna call you right now...

5. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

you get stares for being asian, thats weird are you sure that you aren't just really ugly, just kidding I'm sure I'll be meeting you in a few days and we can go riding there if you want to. Defenitely keep your eye out for a white guy in a jetta asking people if they wanna see some puppies.