future trials....?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by cogmog, Apr 17, 2004.

1. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

looks like my koxx is an exotic.... heh, cool.

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Be easy on him guys, he's old :)

3. warpig

warpig Guest

I don't think that site had enough pop-ups........

4. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

5. cogmog

cogmog Member

And your cool! :greddy2:

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:rofl: :bigthumb:

7. cogmog

cogmog Member

THE SITE WAS FOR LAUGHS.....NOT BEING SERIOUS. The one wheel looked like something outa buck rogers! and yes...lots of pop ups. :slap:

8. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

oh, i musta missed the funny part :ugh2:

9. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

:rofl:

Mouseover the ruthless and the ashton frames... what a retard.

10. B1105

B1105 New Member

Hahaha, yea. Ashton does look nice though and the Giant looks like a chair with the rear wheel as something to hold you and your penis from sliding off. Very cool though.

11. sebLG

sebLG New Member

that first one has been posted before ... so crap ... everyone hated the disc-attached-to-the-rim idea. so crap.

12. cogmog

cogmog Member

?

13. cogmog

cogmog Member

Ya know, the attitude here is lame........Alot of people act like boulder roadies. If you think your so great, cool, keep it to yourself! Otherwise...grow up! were not all f'n pro riders, so keep your attitudes, which are pretty big for a bunch of people on the interenet ( I doubt you'd be so verbal in person!) to minimum, or shrink your heads! oh yeah.....ps... :slap:

14. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

hahahaha thats good stuff :) i would love to ride that blue banana bike!...............

15. DMArnt

DMArnt Guest

Kool idea.

You should post up some Tanks bikes. I mean they look so bad it mush be the way of the future.

Does that monkey get tired or do its self some damage?

16. cogmog

cogmog Member

yeah....perfect example! :slap:

17. cogmog

cogmog Member

Bu...Bye! :Wavey:........will not be responding to anymore posts. Im sure many of you will be glad. :wuteva:

18. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I'm sorry if you misunderstood what I was saying cogmog. I meant for you to hold your mouse cursor over the pictures of the frames.

Over the ruthless: "full custom rear disk"
    over the ashton: "Giant"

I wasn't calling you a retard, I meant the person that made the page was retarded. It's obviously an ashton frame, not a giant. It doesn't matter anyhow though as we all know what they are. No need to leave, the reason people were like :ugh: was because that giant frame has been around for about two to three years and every few months someone posts a picture of it telling everyone to look at the new giant frame. The ruthless has been around for a similar length of time, and the levelboss and ashton are nothing new either. I don't think anyone meant anything personal by it, they're just tired of seeing the same old stuff. I hope you'll reconsider your departure from the site.

Bill