Observed Trials banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wish i could pedal hop
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool to see local communities investing in building trails. Trails from beginners to Dong gobbler. Is that a species of Turkey?
The Eastern Dong Gobbler?

·
tda
1,698 Posts
Cool to see local communities investing in building trails. Trails from beginners to Dong gobbler. Is that a species of Turkey?
The Eastern Dong Gobbler?
h8ers gon hate... im just bummed i cant make it to bentonville, gonna be some fun times. The trails looks awesome, and insane there is a community of humans that do this ... very nice

exit: yes, public park and rest stops have many different varieties of eastern dong gobblers. Just look for tight acid wash jean shorts and cool sunglasses, maybe a right earring w a tassel. Enjoy

·
Registered
45 Posts
We stopped in Indiana and ride Griffin Park on the way down.
After we got to Bentonville, Coler the first day to warm Up. I’m not a big drop person. Did here’s Johnny uphill. Got owned at the end. Ran down some of the stone lines on the south side.

beat around slaughter pen the next day. Found some apple something that was gnarly.

Museum on our rain out day.

Lots of driving. Lots of riding. Lots of Mexican food.

·
wish i could pedal hop
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I couldn’t make the Bentonville festival, too busy with work. Lame excuse. Being a farmer is time consuming.

However it looks like Jack decided to go

1 - 9 of 9 Posts