full stock bike for sale good price!

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by [email protected], Oct 11, 2004.

1. need money to finish my car and kinda have no time to ride so here it is a full koxx caisso bike for sale used for maybe 1.5 mounths not much riding at all.... No dents No dings No sratches any where ! absolutly mint, its like i didnt even ride it once ...some ppl might even say that i did'nt ! K.O cough cough

Caisso frame
    chris king headset
    koxx forks
    bris bar/stem
    magura hs-33 rear(rb lever blade)
    magura loise front
    echo cranks 170 mm
    try-all bash
    acs ffw
    deor fixed on try-all rim
    front deor on mavic rim (disk)
    ect.

email me with offers looking for sale of entire bike no parting out unless you take frame forks headset and bb

full bike $1700
    f,f,bb,hs 1000

[email protected]
    MIKE

2. digby

digby New Member

$1700 polish dollers? Lets see some pics of this thing.

3. aj2four0

aj2four0 New Member

search in media, he has pics posted allready

4. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

5. so no body wants this beast ?lol

well any ways this bike is really mint i didnt ride it more then 10 times and i was scared to scrach it so i didn even ride hard lol you know how it is with a new bike ... so down tube is in new and perfect condition

so email me with questions and offers if they are withing reasson ! mike

6. COMMON guys need money buy the biek u will not be sorry

":)

MIKE

7. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

That's nearly exactly the bike that I want. No $$ though, so making do with the Megamo for awhile yet.

There's interest out here, but no dough.

8. vince

vince Member

:dunno: m

Last edited: Oct 24, 2004
  9. aj2four0

aj2four0 New Member

uhhh whaaaaat?

10. vince

vince Member

:wiggle: n

11. I sent you money twice and the money was taken out of my account dude meaning that no body other then you with a pices of id or a bank card under your name could have taken it out so im not about to send you more money just beacuse you said you dindt recive any, if you can some how proove to me that you didnt get the money i would send you another cheque but if not sorry but i got the bar and stem and you have your money ..... or do you ? dude ask any one im not out to scam ppl ask bodo jk chris and one on this forum roman our moderator any one if i ever got some thing off some one i all ways pay them so right now you look like the guy that wants more money ! [​IMG]

mike

12. vince

vince Member

:momaru: i

13. vince

vince Member

:wtc: f