FUCK SHRADER SHIT

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by hophopsnap, Mar 18, 2004.

1. ;SDFNGO;AEN;RH

100.0%
  2. EY45Y45Y

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

SHRADER VALVES SUCK!!!! when you try to pump it up you CANT GET THE NOZZLE ON THE VALVE BECAUSE THE BITCH KEEPS GOING UP INTO THE RIM!!! FUCK SHRADER SHIT..PRESTA VALVES ARE SO MUCH BETTER GOD DAMIT FUCKIN SHRADER PIECE OF SHIT!!!!! :down: :down: :down:

2. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

ummm... press on the tread of the tire to put the valve into the pump... i hate presta.

3. Gardenfan

Gardenfan Guest

if it is that low, you can always push in from the outside. Thats what I do, never had a problem.

4. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

5. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

it's no that hard. push on the other side of the tyre
    then you don't have to say darf when you need to take off your tyre and try again.

6. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

which brings me to my next point...dont smoke crack

7. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

you never had a first point

8. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

presta is yucky, i bought the wrong one by accident and the adapter on my pump sucks so it takes about half an hour of wrestling to get the air going in :(

9. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

hahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess i shouldn't smoke weed either

10. ascentrek

I currently use presta. I don't really give a hoot either way. I have noticed that you can get tubes cheaper.

11. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Presta in the front(with a shraeder adapter) and Shraeder in the abck...why? Cause my front rim was drilled for a presta...

I used to use Presta for some reason when I freerode...but now, I prefer shrader cause of convenience for always trying different PSI....

12. hophopsnap

ive tried SITTING on the tire and finally got the stupid thing...oh look then my tube is all fucked up, a forth of it is pushing the tire out SIDEWAYS..god damit

13. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Are you sure your rim is drilled for Schrader valves?

14. hophopsnap

15. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

sounds like your rim strip in crooked..
    take your tire off and take off your gay rip strip, replace with tape mostanything works, just not scotch or masking tape. then put yout tube in your with some air in it. put one side of the tire back on. put the vave stem in the hole, then start putting the tire on on the opisit side from the valve stem. then work your way around on both sides till you get to the stem. use both thumbs to roll the tire on to teh bead of the rim.. then push on the tread of the tire where the valve is. and it should pop rit threw. then inflate..

there now dont be stupid ;)

p.s. sorry for all the spelling errors, im to lazy to fix it.

16. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

moron

17. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

and why dont you just put a presta in anyway? They are thinner, just screw it down it will be fine

18. ascentrek

Out of curiousity, where do you freeride in florida?

19. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

Presta - stick it on there and secure with the little locknut, never slides around to angle the valve stem and rip it off the tube

20. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Theres a couple small spots here and there in Jacksonville and in the outskirts. It's more DJ and BMX racing oriented, but like I said in that other post, there are a couple "train tracks" (those tracks mounted between trees like in the north shore....atleast, that's what the guys here call em) in some woods by this cable company we ride to alot.

I used to freeride for like a year or so...but it became repetitious. And I was never good at trannies, so it kinda made me a shitty rider when alot of my friends went big, I'de end up on the sidelines watching.

But yeah...mosty DJ and BMX oriented, but there is a small pretty tightly knit freeride community here in flat florida...