FS: Echo ES1

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by evan, Jun 25, 2004.

1. evan

evan Guest

Hey guys, I have my old ES1 for sale.

Anyway, it's red in color, and the frame does have several minor dents/scratches on the downtube. It is not in the greatest shape, but the frame has no cracks and is in perfect working order.

It has Planet X bars, a Ritchey stem, Planet X bashguard, Shimano Sora rear derailleur, 7 speed cassette, Rhyno Lite rims front and rear, Chris King rear hub, Deore front hub, Avid single digit 7 brakes, El Gato front tire, Panaracer front tire.

The drive-side crank is a little bent, so you will either need to slap something on there or I can buy something that will work and bump the price up.

Looking to get $325 + any shipping charges necessary. Please let me know if you have any reasonable offers, I may consider them.

Cheers,

-Evan

2. aj2four0

aj2four0 New Member

is there a possibilty you could take a few pics of the downtube and the rest of the bike so we can see what kind of condition it is in? thanks!

3. xxxfr

xxxfr RCP FABRICATION

$325, w/ a king hub......hows the hub work...???

4. evan

evan Guest

The bike is actually at my other house and I totally forgot I don't have any pics on this computer. I will be picking it up within the next day or two, so I will have pics for you guys ASAP.

5. evan

evan Guest

Hub works great, never hiccuped.