Fs: 01 Crescent ILIONS, Sale required ASAP

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by Devilish, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Devilish

Devilish New Member

Please just make offers on the frame in this topic. Don't bitch in here please. If you want to ask me anything please PM, E-mail or post abck in here.

2001 Crescent Ilions Trials Frame
    NO LONGER MADE.
    Weight 3.1 LBS
    7005-T6 aluminum
    73° headangle
    14.94" chainsatys (shortest on a proudction trials frame)
    10'' Frame
    12'' (i think) BB height 0°BB rise

Make me an offer on her form £100 + (GBP)

Will ship worldwide @ cost of buyer

It will run a Mavic D521 (min) or a Koxx 47mm XXL (with a grind) (max) with the pads slightly cut down (1.5mm exaclty removed). Will fit a 2.65'' tyre with no problem on the Koxx 47mm XXL rim.

Uses an internal headset which i will throw in with the frame. It's a Cane Creek ZS-2 with 3 months use.

4 bolt Magura threds are in perfect working order with no sings of wear or failyer to come.

To inc black (matched color to the frame) 4 bolt Magura HS33 clamps.
    Get hold of me via

PM's

MSN - [email protected]

E-mail - [email protected]

Would like to sell asap as i really need the space despretly in my new house now im expecting are 1st. (yes a baby)

Cheers

I have pic's but duno how to upload them here. If you would like to upload them then get hold of me so i can send them to you.

2. bwagner

bwagner New Member

Here are the pictures

3. digby

digby New Member

$130 shipped to california.

4. Devilish

Devilish New Member

Digby - I'm sorry thats too low of an offer. It's coming form England but shipped to any where

Devilish

5. digby

digby New Member

$10 to low or what? What would you like to get for it? This is a 3 year old frame with an internal headset.

6. Devilish

Devilish New Member

Umm true but it hasn't been used for them 3 years a sit's been sat in the way and it come with an internal. it would have a Chris King in there but CK never let me prove them worng....

$10 + too low.

7. Tipsy Jock

Tipsy Jock Guest

um yes it has, u posted it up on tf like last year or sumthing when u'd just built it up and i doubt u built it up just to look at.

Pete

8. Devilish

Devilish New Member

I built it up this year ta just near crimbo. Due to a motorcycle injury i haven't rode it much then problems with my back and a plate holding my shin togther i stoped. Striped and sold all of her bar the frame just in case. But now i have my custome made frame built, sat behind my sofa and my baby on the way i need to make way so i can convert my bike room in my house into his or her's bedroom asap.

Yeah it was on TF, biketrials, E-bay don't see where it says i can't stick it there for advertising it to be sold now. Even local paper

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I gave my crescent away for free :dunno:

10. Devilish

Devilish New Member

Umm thats all very well and good Andrew but i want to sell mine as the funds will help out too, what withcost of paint etc.

11. mikemad23

mikemad23 Guest

i give you 200 if you give me a rigid fork