Observed Trials banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fri sat or sun ride? (feb 20, 21, 22) or hell, all three days!

ive got all three days off, anyone wanna meet up for some of that trialsin crap?

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Friday I get out of class at 11 am, im very sick and have a huge test that morning...so possibility of me being rideaable is none.

I will be doing filming for FTC 4 on some of those days in places no one rides, I'll be driving the car and probably not riding- but I'll have someone with me..

·
ninja pants!
1,029 Posts
is that river at, i think its called fine park in boulder still low

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
its low this time of year but th epark probably still has snow- its well shadded up there. im up for a ride this weekend. maybe my new camera will be here by then... :drool:

·
ninja pants!
1,029 Posts
I think the rocks at the soco expo center have been rearranged I'll check tomorrow but its always good

·
Registered
354 Posts
im in fort collins all weekend, might be able to ride on sunday, agian somewhere up here as i have to drive to boulder tomorrow and then to denver next tuesday and that is more driving than i want to do :greddy:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well my dumb ass had to wear shorts and a tshirt yesterday, and then was convinced to go out right after work with no time to go home to grab a hoodie. i hope this sore throat crap that payed me a visit this morning doesn't escalate. :ugh:

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Pfft sore throat, I've been having the shakes and a fever for the past week- and I get to spit out mixes of blood, green stuff, and yellow stuff while riding. Its the tops!!

Did i tell you guys about my milkshake? It brings all the boys to the yard, and you are darn tooting its better than yours.

PS possible greely or longmont unchartered territories ride for FTC 4 this weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts