fri sat or sun ride? (feb 20,21,22)

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by bigd, Feb 17, 2004.

1. bigd

bigd Guest

fri sat or sun ride? (feb 20, 21, 22) or hell, all three days!

ive got all three days off, anyone wanna meet up for some of that trialsin crap?

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

as long as its not at confluence :O

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Friday I get out of class at 11 am, im very sick and have a huge test that morning...so possibility of me being rideaable is none.

I will be doing filming for FTC 4 on some of those days in places no one rides, I'll be driving the car and probably not riding- but I'll have someone with me..

4. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

is that river at, i think its called fine park in boulder still low

5. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

its low this time of year but th epark probably still has snow- its well shadded up there. im up for a ride this weekend. maybe my new camera will be here by then... :drool:

6. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

I think the rocks at the soco expo center have been rearranged I'll check tomorrow but its always good

7. Elan

Elan steve french

ummm. im down for a ride.... preferrably some natty,although i dont know where, but urban will do.

8. ty

ty Guest

im in fort collins all weekend, might be able to ride on sunday, agian somewhere up here as i have to drive to boulder tomorrow and then to denver next tuesday and that is more driving than i want to do :greddy:

9. bigd

bigd Guest

well my dumb ass had to wear shorts and a tshirt yesterday, and then was convinced to go out right after work with no time to go home to grab a hoodie. i hope this sore throat crap that payed me a visit this morning doesn't escalate. :ugh:

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Pfft sore throat, I've been having the shakes and a fever for the past week- and I get to spit out mixes of blood, green stuff, and yellow stuff while riding. Its the tops!!

Did i tell you guys about my milkshake? It brings all the boys to the yard, and you are darn tooting its better than yours.

PS possible greely or longmont unchartered territories ride for FTC 4 this weekend.

11. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

ride tonight anyone?