Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out my apartment last night of past relationships, trials is just one of them. I probably threw out a ton of good stuff people might want (maggies, hayes levers, dozens of tires, wheels blah blah) but I stopped when I was about to throw out the frames.

So whoever wants them come and take them, I don't want this shit near me. If no one shows interest they are in the garbage.

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I also organized all my maggie parts (I know dave wanted stuff)

I have about 50 feet of black cable (yes, that much)
~20 olives, ~20 barbs, ~20 of those other things.

The white blocks to put the barbs into- about 5 bleed kits, 30 OZ of fluid...the list goes on and on. I don't need any of it, but I won't give it away (its brand new, can't do that :) )

·
GTA MUTHER FUCKER!
1,229 Posts
andy, please save me anything mod you own, im willing to pay shipping, could we talk about this monday, cause i gotta leave to go outa town right now (my grand father is real sick) but id really like to take some of that stuff off your hands, anywho, later man-
Chris

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tanner said:
Andy, got any BB and frontfreewheel cranks?
Gave some monty front freewheel cranks for free along with the x-lite frame. I have 5 bbs; one ISIS, 4 square....2 race face square, one ghetto square (***??). Some isis one, fuck if I know- its FSA.

Sold the koxx mod frame, though I've been shitty on shipping it (sorry andrewM!!)

What else do I have...

Monty x-lite bar/stem for mod, monty x-lite disc fork for mod, magura louise. Too bad you guys don't live close I'd just give it to you. Shippings kind of annoying.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.