France- Caution! not for little kids

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by WhiteRavenKS, Mar 11, 2004.

1. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

Ok-

pictures will be springing up in here that i took over in France-land. dont let little kids see them and if there are ovulating females around, dont let them see it either cus this stuff is potent enough to get them pregnant from like 15 feet away.

2. Elan

Elan steve french

hahaha...omg...my peepee is excited... yayyy

3. WhiteRavenKS

oh yeah, here are the pictures:

his balance is better than yours:
    [​IMG]

he also does crazy stuff with gnar death level falls on the backside if you dont make it. this was stupidly hard. no his bash/crank/pedals didnt touch. sick yet?
    [​IMG]

you wish you had a pair this big and manly. Gilles going up something bigger than american suv's. thats not a kicker either. not really at least. it's more of an uphill slope. xc racers dont like climbs like he used to get up this.
    [​IMG]

4. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

5. WhiteRavenKS

see i told you it just made a grown man have three periods. tampons are on third row next to the ept tests.

6. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

:rofl:

Keep em' coming, Ill just get a diaper.

7. WhiteRavenKS

try dropping in on a natural halfpipe with like 3 feet of vert from a nose pick. it's like hard and sthtuff.
    [​IMG]

Giacomo is so manly he made the lake shit itself. this was seriously not a pose i just snapped this while he wasnt looking. then we laughed.
    [​IMG]

i didnt fly into london but i did go through france then i got to see Jaco's underpants. this is about half a second before he backpedaled in oder to not land with his pedal touchign the rock. you cant tell from this pic but the run up was on this beach and it was way sloppy- sloppier than any sloppy joe i have ever seen. and i have seen a lot of sloppy joes.
    [​IMG]

8. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

Stunning, even in still form. Did you bring your bike?

9. WhiteRavenKS

yes but i might as well have just packed 70 pounds of toilet paper. i rode a lot but i also crashed a lot. anyone want to see what a concrete pipe does to the back of your knee?

10. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

in the words of Mark "gap over a pit of alligators in a room full of anthrax" Kalix...It looks like somebody has a 'non sexual male crush' on the Coust boys... :greddy:

11. WhiteRavenKS

anthrax runs away when it knows the coust brothers are coming to town.

i hurt. still- my knee wont bend right without hurting like a bastard. it got darker than this and the bruise spread a bunch more. i tried to be like the bros and i paid the price. this trip made me realize full and well that i am not a good trials rider... yet
    [​IMG]

12. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

that is harsh! but where is it? the back of the knee you say...

EDIT: never mind I get it. That nosepick to natural vert pic looks amazing!

13. ToX

ToX Guest

The pics are like :nuts:

MUST HAVE MOOORE !!! :eek3danc:

14. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

Very nice pics. More soon = better. And by the way Dan I just meet Mark the other week ago and he's hilarious.
    Martin

15. Elan

Elan steve french

i see the tag on the knee picture, i hope nobody steals it.teehee.. j/k

anywho, i have never heard them talk, how fluent are they in the english? probably no problem....

i dont know weather to hate you or love you, but it looks liek you had a good damn time.

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

i've always seen that spot in their vids/pics, looks awesome for riding.

17. Pancho

Pancho New Member

So I can't let me girl friend any where near these two I've decided. French accent too...

They can both comprehend english I believe, and Giacomo can speak pretty well. I think...

18. WhiteRavenKS

gilles speaks trials english and can understand it well enough to get by. giacomo and michel both speak plenty well enough to get by.

pancho- dont worry abotu your girlfriend- they have their own that will want to come too. might want to keep her away anyways because she might get knocked up from man-radiation. when you kick as much ass as they do it just sort of happens.

they ride bikes good.

hook up stuff steep much?
    [​IMG]

this was insane:
    [​IMG]

thomas oehler doing a really really good coustellier impression:
    [​IMG]

19. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

what maxxis front tire is that? no i cant tell

20. WhiteRavenKS

gilles was running mobsters and giacomo was running minion dhr's.