frame question

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by cogmog, Jul 15, 2004.

1. cogmog

cogmog Member

Which frame would you get the new 1085 echo pure or 1090 pitbull ?

2. aj2four0

aj2four0 New Member

whicher one would come faster in the mail.

3. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

i'd take the pure, but then, everyone is different

4. Elan

Elan steve french

id take the pure/ but thats purely because it isnt a zoo pitbul. ahaha.

seriously though. they are about hte same all around id say. jsut get which one you like personally. for whatever reason. looks, length, availability, brand name, what jesus says, it doesnt matter i dont think. good luck with your quest.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

oh yea, forgot to mention, there ARE other choices out there.

BT ravens are pretty popular, even compared to echo pures

koxx is a decent ride i suppose too

i guess it all depends on money.

6. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

you might want to check out the brisas...

if you dont like yourself

7. B1105

B1105 New Member

either one should be fine, IMO the ZOO looks a little better and i kinda like the extra standover height, the pure will be nice with the seat for riding around though, especially on urban or whatnot

8. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

elan has a good point, i'd take the BT raven

9. B1105

B1105 New Member

yea BTs are nice, for some reason i didnt see elans post, your tall also(cogmog), so the BT may be more comfortable

10. bwagner

bwagner New Member

I'm a big fan of the ZOO. I know this is bucking the trend against ZOO stuff, but I like the added standover clearance, and I also like the looks more. I'm riding a Pure right now though, and I do love it. Although, as soon a Tim from Trialsin gets his shipment of new Pitbulls in, I'll be geting a used 1060 one from one of his team riders.

11. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

what a stupid topic!

I'd get the pitbull cuz all pures look like poo to me and I think the Pitbull1090 is on par with the XTP and coust appearance wise. With everything considered, I'd get the BT4.0 over both of them.

12. Elan

Elan steve french

three for the BT

13. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Hopefully in the beginning of August the shipment will be here and more people will be able to get them. I'll put a note on here once I will know the definate date.

14. felix

felix New Member

four for the BT!

15. echoteam13

echoteam13 Guest

the difference between the two is probably minimal,(5mm BB, 5mm WB, .5 degrees HT angle, little extra bounce w/ the pure) but it will be noticable... actually they will ride completely differently. i dunno which one. all i can say is that my pitbull1090 frame should be caming in the mail sometime in the next week... this is a completely useless/pointless post. dang.

16. cogmog

cogmog Member

thanks for the input. I'm also waiting on tim to get the shipment so i can order one of the two. I think im going to go with the pitbull, but it really depends on what tim gets in!

17. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

i really like the pitbull. apparently its pretty stiff and i like the look of it. the pure is just too..boring? it looks just like any other frame, but it still is a nice bike. and woo 1090mm..that makes you super uci over 1085..pff...1080 bikes are so last month.

:greddy:

and just because other people have said it...i too am waiting for tim to get his zoo frames and such. my python awaits..