found a pic of my bike - OLD SKOOL UCI, well maybe not that old

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by digby, Nov 5, 2004.

1. digby

digby New Member

I was looking through my computer and found a picture of my old bike. Probably one of the first of many uci bikes in the U.S.

Now I feel stupid for having sold it.

[​IMG]

thibault dbr frame, hope minis, king hub with mavic 321 on it. Megamo stock stem, monty bar, xtr cranks. The thing was pretty sweet.

2. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I had the exact same frame, but mine got ganked from my car one day. I loved that bike.. I think I got it in 2000.

Where did you get yours?

3. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

Do you remember who you sold the DBR too?

4. cogmog

cogmog Member

lol...out of the back of some dudes car!

5. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

that frame is basically a megamo, cool lookin

6. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Hee hee. Don't think so. My shit got stolen from some punk mexican kids. Is Digby a fat 15 year old mexican boy? It's probably on the cover of Lowrider Bikes, kickin it with some gold spoked rims and ape hanger bars.

7. digby

digby New Member

Digbys a fat 25 yr old asian guy, who oddly enough, has been on the cover of lowrider magazine.

I got my dbr off some guy in england, it took god damn forever for us to work out a deal, then even more time for the damn thing to get through customs.

I think I sold it to some guy in texas. That bike was pretty damn sweet, but those hope minis sucked balls. If I had known about avid mechanicals back then, I probably would have never sold it.

8. Nikolai

Nikolai Member

you suck

9. digby

digby New Member

yup I go through alot of bikes. I dont buy them anymore, I'm pretty much just renting for the year.

10. foxracing

foxracing Guest

What I'm still hanging on to...

[​IMG]

11. digby

digby New Member

Its slightly sad that just by looking at your username, seeing your dbr with marwi ti-dyed ti spoke, red maggie hose and brisa stem I can tell you are from singapore.

12. foxracing

foxracing Guest

Thank you for being a fan! ;)

13. digby

digby New Member

fans a bit too strong of a word, I just spend too much time on the internet.