Fort Collins Trials FOUR version :momaru:.2

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by AndyT, May 17, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I could write some big blah blah stuff but I wont-

I just tried to make a 7:30 long movie that is watchable. There are 3 different sections, 3 different songs- I know some of you will hate all, some, or at least one of the songs. They are all very different- with that said...

enjoy

http://videos.observedtrials.net/andrew/ftc4.mpg

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

omg, I love this video... Robbie + Graham = :rofl:. I couldn't believe some of those sidehops you were doing Graham, and that first slap at vedauwoo... :wtfslap!?!: that was huge :bigthumb: Robbie, that waterfountain up was unbelievable, and so was you throwing your bike... oh wait, you do that every ride :rofl:. Overall the riding was way awesome and so was the editing. You keep getting better and better at editing, Andrew. You've got a bright future doing something with the arts.

Bill

3. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

werd to what matt said, that video was awesome. i liked the bike rage that robbie and graham contributed in :rofl: i'd say the riding was definately.......astonishing :bigthumb: good job guys
    andrew, nice editing and the music was a nice variety.
    definately one of my favorite movies, and definately (by far) THE best FTC yet.

4. B1105

B1105 New Member

Haha nice video, some sick riding in there, especially Wyoming. I like that anger by Robbie.

5. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

The crashes inspire me! the bike throwing exites me.The riding provokes me. Very fine indeed.

6. Tanner

Tanner New Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

7. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

the sickness is all over this video. well worth the wait. awesome work in front and behind the lens. looks like a real fun day in wyoming... too bad i couldnt be there raging on my stuff too.

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

ftc 5 kev...you have the invitation to ride ;)

9. WhiteRavenKS

when i get back from big bear lets do it. just watched it again. awesomer the second time around. graham disgusts me with his uber gnar.

10. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

LOLOLOL anger management :rofl:

11. alexm

alexm Member

very impressive. great riding and fantastic editing, you did i great job andrew. shame you copied elliot smith from my last video - i feel like stabbing myself in the heart twice now but don't worry ;)

seriously though, i will watch it a few more times and give a real comment with some proper criticism.

Alex

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

lol alex i was going to use that song in andrew practice 3 like 803 months ago :) Now you know why I was like "doh" when I saw your vid, fyi the first part with me riding mostly is from many months ago. The other two are from my last few rides. When editing i noticed grahams ass-to side of tire move on a sidehop up to rear- hadn't seen that before.

And kev- the scary thing is everyone was doing those taps :eek: lets rage it some weekend gnar sauces mcriley stylez...

13. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Andrew.. that way out does all your previous vids. Flowed really well. All of you Colorado kids are just sick. Graham.. under 2 years riding? What the HELL? Serious power and control. What size Level Boss is that you're on? Robbie looks happy on the Coust when his feet are still on it. You guys keep tempting me to leave the East Coast...

14. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Graham is on my old koxx lb 1065- a true 1065, the first one in any americans hands back in the day :)

15. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Andrew.. what's the rundown on all the new Level Boss frame sizes now? Are the 1065's actually like 1080 and so on? Or have they fixed all that mess yet..

16. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

My 1065 measures 1073 with my fatty R forks.

17. WhiteRavenKS

my 1065 with a forxx measured out to 1085.

leave the coast, come to colorado for a few years.

18. seandom

seandom New Member

cool, i've been waiting for this vid since your practice video 4 from the poudre.

everybody's riding was sick....the up to the water fountain, the wedge to hook, grahams sidehops. vedauwoo looks unbelievable too....i thought it was the best part of the vid.

personally, i would have liked to see more xtp and less woodman. maybe its just me though. :dunno:

anyway, awesome video. :cool:

19. Shipley

Shipley ..........

On the Level Boss frames.. is it the newest version that has the plate gussets at the head/downtube junction similar to the older XTP or the older ones?
    And I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up in Colorado before long..

20. WhiteRavenKS

newer ones have the "old" xtp gussets/echo gussets.