Fork Teaser "bitching women"

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by cogmog, Mar 30, 2004.

1. cogmog

cogmog Member

Waaaaaa :greddy: "my kid is going to see you doing this and try it, then hurt himself.....waaaaaa" These people crack me up, I mean really, has this women been living in a cave? The daily media has violence, drugs, and sex every couple of minutes and this women is going to grill a bunch of riders who are exercising their mind and body rather then eating doritoes and playing x-box.....SHUT UP LADY!!!!!..... God I just can't help but laugh!!! :down: LOL

2. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Ya I HATE THOSE PEOPLE. too.

Some guy walked by me and told me not to hurt my-self. Gay bastard.

People who look at you and are like cool are who I like.

But there are always those people that give you that death look, it's like "what are you doing that stupid thing for". Most of them are those fat old ladies. Ya well go eat some more chips and sit on the couch BITCHES.

3. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

I love when people provoke me into a full on verbal assult.

4. cogmog

cogmog Member

After posting this I thought ..."Shit I played like two hours of X-box last night ..........." So I went out for a ride! :bigthumb:

5. Elan

Elan steve french

dont tell dolphin not to ride on rocks.

6. KeepRollin

KeepRollin New Member

I had a guy stop me in a park and ask, was that really necessary? All I had done was ride over a little shit rock. I was stunned. If I had thought of it I would have said, it's pretty obvious that it is necessary for me to ride on your car.

Morons

7. Tanner

Tanner Well-Known Member

:werd:

8. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

yesterday i had a fucking lawn cleaning guy tell me he didnt clean bodies off the street and i told him conveniently he wont have to and he said "yes i will i watch real tv" i didnt respond and kept riding and he asked me why I didnt respond and i said "because your point is fucking baseless" Dont worry I was on my street bike so Mr. Maeder can rest easy I was giving freeride a bad name

9. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

man, u had to have been there. fuck that lady went on for at least an hour. we sorta ditched stefahn for a bit after a while.

10. cogmog

cogmog Member

[​IMG]
    [/img] Should have had this shirt on ! :cool: