for trade: avid ultimate for magura

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by Elan, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Elan

Elan steve french

i just had a great idea, and for those of you who havent been annoyed by my whimsical selling/buying of items, then this offer is for you.

i will trade my rear avid ultimate set up for a rear magura set up.

my brake is avid ultimate (Black Ops) brake lever and brake arms, with a full XTR housing/cable. my pads are worn away almost, so it needs new ones. other than that, this is an awesome brake!
    depending on how nice your brake is, i will thrown down some $ also.

let me know what you have, and i will get back at yea really fast.

holler!

2. bigd

bigd Guest

ive been thinking about the ultimates for a while, i was using XTR's but didn't want to destroy them prematurely. i'd probably be willing to trade if i can check them out in person. how old and in what condition they be?

3. Elan

Elan steve french

ok, um, the arms are about a year old, the levers about 6 months. they have a few scratches, but they work like new, and they have XTR cable/housing, so they are super nice. i can come down to denver just about any time, or if you are going to the group ride this saturday in boulder, i can bring them down. let me know. -elan

4. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

Elan, I bought the Koxx. I will put a 32 hole Tryall Rim on the rear. Did you want to buy this one?

Dave, Do you have the ability to cut down spokes?

5. ty

ty Guest

taylor, there is a little shop just off Pierce and colefax in lakewood that will do it for you, its free if you buy your spokes there. its an odd place, it is part of a carwash, just south of colefax on the west side of the street i cant remember the name or id tell you

6. bigd

bigd Guest

elan- i've got saturday off, i very well may be there. i'll post in the relative thread if i can make it.

taylor- yeah i can, but our threader's hand crank is all busted-ass. how many would you need? please don't say enough for the whole wheel.. that would require beerconvincing.

7. Elan

Elan steve french

ok, if you cant make it, we can meet in denver sometime. what kind of stuff do you want to trade?

8. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

you still trying to sell teh ultimate?

grave digger.

9. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

We gots a Pheel Wood spoke cutter down here @ Co Cyclist .I may be an asshole, but I'd be more than glad to help ya out .It's 10 cents a spoke and you maybe forced to ride some natural.

10. Elan

Elan steve french

phil wood spoke cutter? WTF? i use a bolt cutter..what the hell is with all this gay spoke cutting tools?

anywho, i traded the brake a long tiem ago, so no more offers.