For all the girl trials riders out there.

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by trialsgirl, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

Can't you get Bill to host it...

2. willapaj

willapaj New Member

is that a pink monty? sweet!
    nice riding, keep at it. :bigthumb:

3. Pancho

Pancho Member

Very impressed. We've made several attempts to recruit local DH women to ride trials, but they all think it's too hard. I'm e-mailing your video to a girl who came riding with us once like two weeks ago, maybe she'll be inspired.

4. bigd

bigd Guest

:joshers: yay for lady trials riders! :joshers:

shes got some swank skills on the trails, too.. i'm impressed! :bigthumb:

how long has she been riding?

5. Elan

Elan steve french

dude...girls are for fags.

anyways...that is interesting... i never thought of a girl riding trials. keep at it!

6. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Great video! I too think I saw a pink monty in a few scenes :eek3:. I never really get to see girls ride trials, so keep riding and keep showing us your vids. My 15 year old sister is coming out here in a few days, so I'll be sure to show it to her :). I'm guessing by all of those northshore type stunts you're from Canada? Do you join up on group rides up there at all?

edit: I'll host it if you'd like. Bloodhound, can you not see engodigeegegaegagowiemgmotorcyclepweore vids?

7. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

nice riding! that was a great drop at the end. That has inspired me to try to get more girls around here to start riding. well I guess it would be any girls, not more. Very cool video though, the music fits well.

-Paul

8. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

not to shabby ;) . how long have you been riding?

9. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

not to be a dick, but your riding style :ugh: . After seeing the types of moves you were doing I'm sure you could have made half of those ups to both wheels rather then resting on bash then going up, if anything I think its easier. Just something to try :dunno:
    Martin

10. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

I can see some, but 85% of the time it wont let me.

11. Lagerhead

Lagerhead New Member

Rock on! Looks good to me. Keep it up.
    I would have liked to see the bail off of the Jersey bouncer though.
    Did any one else count how many correction/setup hops there were? Or was it just me ?

12. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

hehe, she's only a begginner yet she has already done ryans manifesto :ugh2:
    very cool in any case. using your bash is fine, so don't listen to alljmn too to much. however, on some smaller objects as your front wheel rolls up use your front brake and endo up the back wheel. something to work on. nice riding though1

13. trialsgirl

trialsgirl New Member

Been riding for less than a year.
    This is last year. New video will be posted when I get new footage.

14. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

yeah dude, you prolly have learned it by now, but just grab that front brake and then release once your rear wheel is above the object and you could totally hit all of those ups to both, think of it as a sorta endo onto the object.

15. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

I dunno Dan, do you think you could get those ups to bash? Maybe you need to walk the walk before you can talk the talk lolol just kiddin. Dan we should ride sometime. Whens the next time you are around Chicago? you live in Massachusets right?

-Paul

16. OTAdmin

The only other girl trials rider I know has been riding several years and you're right up there with her I'd say.

17. Elan

Elan steve french

karyn? ahaha... yea, lisa is hot shit. defo.

18. OTAdmin

No, I don't know Karyn - I've just seen her in a video like most everyone else. I'm talking about Gina Grether, she rides the one-off Intense trials frame. I think she's from Durango, or somewhere around there.

19. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

Great work! I like the video. Keep at it!