Fontana and the craziness to follow

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Faction Bike, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

So all of y'all going to Fontana this weekend, raise your paws. I'll be heading down there, baring the Hyandai rental car doesn't explode when it breaks the Korean car terminal velocity record (63.4455 mph) on those harry carry Colorado mountain descents. :eek3danc: (me behind the wheel coming down I-70) Anyway, give a shout on the forum if you're going to show. Also, I'll be up in the Bay area that following week. I had planned to ride with Paul Bray, Kevin Drake, Squirrello and whoever else can pedal around. Paul also said there is going to be a big fiesta at his pad on St. Patty's night......dancing girls, guiness pitchers, pandamoneum......... ummmm, maybe not, but heading out on the town would be sweet. Anyway, give me a call at 970-443-2944 if you're down to ride or rally around in the rental car while listening to my extensive Depesche Mode collection (sp?). Later.

Graham

2. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Who will be watching "the shop" while you're out?

3. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

haha, .....I've put my girlfriends cats on it....and accoarding to them the Coust's will be in any day now....... :p

4. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

like i said on bt i definately would be down for some riding. maybe not fontana because it's quite a drive, but san fransisco or stanford or something of the likes could be worked out. i know of a few other people that would also probably like to come out and witness ur crazy skils

5. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

Great! Looking forward to meeting ya at Fontana!

Not sure what your schedule is on working your way north after the comp on Sunday, but I'm about 120 miles north of Fontana, on the coast. Might see what I can think of for some riding if ya wanted to stop by. I just might end up being sick <cough cough) enough not to make it to work on Monday. Yeah...

Right now the State Beach rocks are probably the best riding we've got around here. Got some rocks on a flood control dam in Ojai that are about the same, probably a bit bigger, and smoother.

6. digby

digby New Member

graham, make sure you get the full coverage insurance for an extra $2 a day for your rental car.

I may not have a bike when you come, but I'll show you how to beat the hell out of your rental car.

This is me at my 1st rally school, note the bike rack on top of my car.

[​IMG]

your not driving back to colorado are you?
    [/img]

7. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Wasn't this pic on the i-club, Scoobies playing in the dirt?

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

you retard TMV only has one album...hardly a collection.

Learn french too.

9. 666

666 Guest

did you know fontana is only an hour away from hans "no way" reys house? too bad he is in europ at the moment

10. digby

digby New Member

maybe not on i-club, probably on nasioc.com my screen name is "maaw", I spend most of my time there, I went to rally school at thunderhill that day and was trying to see how much dirt I could spray on the camera guy cuz he was getting too cocky with his closeups.

11. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I was wondering why I have about 300-400 referrals from nasioc every month, I figured it was Dolphin (and I'm guessing some are).

12. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

anyways,graham-what are your plans? heaading up to stanford? san fransisco? i'd really like to see some1 pro as you ride! let me know

13. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

haha.......andreas, I wish I was proski.....more like dopeski

14. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

im going, look for me, brand new echo pure with super bright orange sidewall tires, yella helmet, cant miss me