Observed Trials banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
lol, well that was fun. what grade is that from? i fucked my exams last year aswell but the thing is i tried and still got everything wrong.

·
Registered
238 Posts
at least he gave it hell.

sauce will thicken on standing. serves 4.

hahahaha i almost spit chocolate milk through my nose :rofl:

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
oh man, thats good.

"When stuff is heated, it can do stuff by itself with out doing stuff to stuff around it"

:rofl:

I had to do a review for my Engineering Manager at Boeing. One of the questions on the review was "explain your work and what you are currently designing". Since I was working partially in a classified area I wrote: "I design stuff that doesn't suck". That's been my moto ever since.

Oh, if you ever take a 'Womens studies' class, the answer to any test question is: "Strap-on"

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
ascentrek said:
Oh, if you ever take a 'Womens studies' class, the answer to any test question is: "Strap-on"
Right now i'm taking a 400 level class called "Images of Women in Literature" .

I skipped class today to get my XTP :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHHA thats one of the funniesnt things i have seen in a damn long time!

good on him!

i would give that an A+ if u was his teacher MAN THIS KID HAS TALENT HE HAS A REAL FUTRE.............in nothing......

pav

·
Rum Pig
4,881 Posts
question in 1st year psych. exam:

Q. what is a longtitudinal study?

My answer:

A. It goes 'round and 'round and 'round the equator,
it's long on rhetoric and short on data

i did actually know the answer, but this was more fun, I've never done an exam without a joke ticket in it somewhere, normally when I DON'T know the answer...

- Joel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts