Observed Trials banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Kool video. Nice riding, and nice editing. Those wedges that chris did were huge, i need to learn how to do those bigger. Cool video. :bigthumb:

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
I thought I was the only one in trials who liked Blindside...they sound crappy live, isnt that what that is, a live recording of them?

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sonic said:
I thought I was the only one in trials who liked Blindside...they sound crappy live, isnt that what that is, a live recording of them?
no that is not blindside

that is Billy Talent : This Is How It Goes

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sonic said:
ugh, sorry, Bill Talent, that's really what I meant.

Is it them live?
well im not exactly sure... i thought it was the cd version but chris informed me that its not so it could be them live

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
Ah, the Billy Talent CD, the only thing I ever left on top of my car and drove away, I saw it fly off and this is all I have left of it:

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
good riding guys, keep up the good work. it's nice to see chris not being a snatch and nailing some stuff he wasn't doing before. keep up the fun times and i am looking forward to further vids!

·
Registered
209 Posts
k. lets do another gap. i had to stop the vid cause i got bored. are you actually on the echo team? wtf.

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
I believe thats "echo team" the name of the bike and "rider"...however it is horribly misleading, and should not be used.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.