First nopogo dayz video

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by niouf, Sep 3, 2004.

1. niouf

niouf Guest

The first nopogo Days video is available (featuring Phil williams from le-trials.com). Other videos will be available in two weeks (because i'm taking some vacations).

You can download this video here (the xvid codec is available on this page too) :
    First Nopogo Days video

2. sebLG

sebLG New Member

i cant watch it!!!! :wtc: and i really want to, but most of the videos on nopogo use a weird codec.

3. niouf

niouf Guest

you can download the xvid codec on the page. It is not a weird codec, it is a free and an open source codec. It is really more powerful than divx and wmv videos. People shouldn't use wmv because it is really difficult to wathc their video on Mac or Linux systems...

4. sebLG

sebLG New Member

where do i get the xvid codec?

5. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

dude, stop being an idiot. There's a link to it on the same page as the video (link to xvid.exe) or you could just search for it. They invented this great thing called Google, you can even buy shares.

- Joel

6. sebLG

sebLG New Member

i use mac aka cant use exe files. im not that stupid, no matter how clueless you believe me to be. before i posted "whre do i get the codec" i searched on google, downloaded a couple of things, tried d/ling the video and watching it again. i then posted reluctantly because i realise i am making niouf's video thread retarded, but selfishly i wanted to save a bit of time so that i could use what time i had a bit more constructively. fire up joel ... but dont worry i dont think i will bother.

asshead.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2004
  7. pav

pav New Member

This video is awesome!
    Download it all.

Sux for you Seb, get a non-mac!

8. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

very cool vid, thanks for sharing. that hook was H U G E
    I hope there are some more nopogo days vids coming...

YES. XVID is a very good codec. Your vid looked perfect at full screen on my mac, really great compression.

9. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Wish there was more footage of the dude on the Vinco...that thing does look huge though....

10. enron

enron Guest

Niouf vous allez pas faire comme l'année derniere de petite video !! jespére que ta prevu une grosse !! ?

11. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

OK sorry Seb, thought you were on a normal computer - I wasn't being serious anyway. Xvid being open source you could probably find a Mac version on whatever opensource sites there are. Try whatever p2p application you use as well.

sorry for assheadedness

- Joel

12. sebLG

sebLG New Member

lol thats okay, its not like i practice what i preach in any way anyway. :rofl: ... hmm just one more thing then ill stop ruining niouf's thread ... planetary1 do you mind telling me where/how/whatever you got xvid on your macintosh computer box?

13. Hugo

Hugo New Member

VLC

sebLG,

On a mac, get VLC (http://www.videolan.org/), free, works with many file type, you need that.

Merci Niouf pour cet autre vidéo Nopogo! On attend la suite..

14. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

This video was abit of a let down for me. Nopogodj1 was the shit. Still an amazing vid.

15. Ross

Ross New Member

that was a cool vid, wish it were longer though. Geez, that vinco is extremely long. That guy that was riding it didnt look that tall, did he?

16. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

no - the two guys riding vincos at nopogo days were pretty normal. Apart from being French of course.

- Joel

17. Ross

Ross New Member

I just downloaded Nopogodj1 from here and that video is indeed pretty sweet. I had never seen it before. That link above also has tons of other videos. many of which i had never seen before. Kevin's video of the 2003 worlds is pretty sweet. Also in the Nopogodj1 video it is very reassuring to see that even Vincent makes mistakes. This was like the first video I have seen where he messes up.

18. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

as already mentioned VLC is the best player for Mac hands down, I've tried them all. It comes with all of the codecs you will need to play everything except the newest WMV codec which still does not work for Mac, or you can grab it here, install it, and then use either QT or WMP. Then you can even compress and export vids in XVID with Quick Time Pro or other video editors.

on that XVID page get the binary, not source

19. sebLG

sebLG New Member

thanks muchly everyone ... very cool video, but yah i must agree with alex in that it was a little bit of a let down. the rain must have sucked ass toooo.

20. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Saying "dayz" makes it WAY cooler