Observed Trials banner

First nopogo dayz video

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Tanner 
#1 ·
The first nopogo Days video is available (featuring Phil williams from le-trials.com). Other videos will be available in two weeks (because i'm taking some vacations).

You can download this video here (the xvid codec is available on this page too) :
First Nopogo Days video

#3 ·
you can download the xvid codec on the page. It is not a weird codec, it is a free and an open source codec. It is really more powerful than divx and wmv videos. People shouldn't use wmv because it is really difficult to wathc their video on Mac or Linux systems...

#6 · (Edited)
i use mac aka cant use exe files. im not that stupid, no matter how clueless you believe me to be. before i posted "whre do i get the codec" i searched on google, downloaded a couple of things, tried d/ling the video and watching it again. i then posted reluctantly because i realise i am making niouf's video thread retarded, but selfishly i wanted to save a bit of time so that i could use what time i had a bit more constructively. fire up joel ... but dont worry i dont think i will bother.

asshead.

#8 ·
very cool vid, thanks for sharing. that hook was H U G E
I hope there are some more nopogo days vids coming...

niouf said:
People shouldn't use wmv because it is really difficult to wathc their video on Mac or Linux systems...
YES. XVID is a very good codec. Your vid looked perfect at full screen on my mac, really great compression.

#11 ·
OK sorry Seb, thought you were on a normal computer - I wasn't being serious anyway. Xvid being open source you could probably find a Mac version on whatever opensource sites there are. Try whatever p2p application you use as well.

sorry for assheadedness

- Joel

#12 ·
lol thats okay, its not like i practice what i preach in any way anyway. :rofl: ... hmm just one more thing then ill stop ruining niouf's thread ... planetary1 do you mind telling me where/how/whatever you got xvid on your macintosh computer box?

#17 ·
I just downloaded Nopogodj1 from here and that video is indeed pretty sweet. I had never seen it before. That link above also has tons of other videos. many of which i had never seen before. Kevin's video of the 2003 worlds is pretty sweet. Also in the Nopogodj1 video it is very reassuring to see that even Vincent makes mistakes. This was like the first video I have seen where he messes up.

#18 ·
sebLG said:
... planetary1 do you mind telling me where/how/whatever you got xvid on your macintosh computer box?
as already mentioned VLC is the best player for Mac hands down, I've tried them all. It comes with all of the codecs you will need to play everything except the newest WMV codec which still does not work for Mac, or you can grab it here, install it, and then use either QT or WMP. Then you can even compress and export vids in XVID with Quick Time Pro or other video editors.

on that XVID page get the binary, not source

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.