Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell my Norco, question is if people are interested. This Manifesto was owned and ridden by Ryan Leech. Dents and scratches were all put there by him, not me. There are a couple parts not as ryan wouldn't ridden it, but most everything was from him (rear derailuer, shifter, cranks, stem, seat, seatpost, fork, are all original and ridden by him)

Frame: Norco Manifesto, Ryan Leech's signature is on the top tube! As you would expect, its very used
Fork: Ryan Leech Signature edition Marz Bomber (custom made by the marzocchi guys for Ryan)
Stem: Easton
Bars: Trialtech High Rise (new)

Rear Wheel: Alex DX32 on a King with funbolts. Ground once. Black spokes and alloy nips.
Front Wheel: Mavix 719 Disc on an Echo hub (sorry) Black spokes, alloy nips
Rear Tire: Continental Rain King 2.5, side knobs trimmed
Front Tire: Maxxis High Roller Single Ply Super Tacky (almost new)

Rear Deraileur: XTR Short cage beauty
Shifter: XTR 8 speed
Cassette: 8 speed road (all are functional!)
Cranks: XTR
Bashring: Lucky components, it's two pieces... look close
Pedals: Wellgo MG1 with Ti Axles, super beat

Rear Brake: XT arms, XT levers, Coust vee pads. (Feels better than anything ever on the DX32)
Front Brake: The bike came with a Shimano XTR M800 front brake, which will be included. Also it will come set up with a Avid BBDB with shimano XT levers and a Magura Storm 180mm rotor because it's an awesome brake and is the best.

Headset: WTB something big

Seatpost: Easton Carbon
Saddle: Fizik, beauty
Grips: Something random

If you really want it, make an offer. :bigthumb:
Lurkers my email is [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump. $800. It no longer will include the front Avid caliper, but I'm going to through in the front brake Ryan had on it. It's a xtr caliper with saint M800 lever. Needs a bleed and new pads, but pretty awesome :)

·
just wanna ride
320 Posts
I have way to much other more important things to purchase as of now but this may end up taking priority...AMAZING DEAL! some one buy this so im not irresponsible...

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So I've still got this bike. I've made some changes, and continue to ride it on occasion until it sells.

Changes
New BB7 on the front.

Front wheel now has a 47mm Try-All Nowar K2 rim and Try-All shift tire on it. With the former narrow mavic rim, the tire just wanted to fold. Now it's super grippy and such.

Single speeded, with a Trialtech 2-wheel tensioner and a surly 18t cog. I'll include the derailleur, shifter, cable, and cassette for those interested.

Handlebar is now a Zhi Carbon riser. I took the high riser on here and put it on my WTF.

price is $850 + shipping.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts