Fall TTC Ride

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by J Trials 31, Sep 30, 2010.

1. J Trials 31

J Trials 31 New Member

Hey if anyone is interested, Gary and I are planning on having a ride at TTC sometime after Halloween, so if anyone would be interested in having a group ride that would be wonderful. No set dates yet, so input on dates could be worked on, might possibly if we can stretch it into a weekend that might make it where more folks could come as well.

Thanks
    Jordan

2. ateam

ateam Old Man, Poser, Newbie, "Huba Huba"

Keep me posted, my client is in Murfreesboro, I will schedule if at all possible.

3. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Not going to make it, nor is anyone I know.

That being said, good energy on posting up. More people from the South and Southwest should post group rides.

4. TrialFahrer

TrialFahrer Trialfahrer

I might be able to. I have to check and will let you know once u get set dates. Never been to TTC and really want to if it's a weekend

5. Jitters

Jitters One Trick Pony

Hell yeah! I'll make sure my schedule is adjustable. Ateam, or Hauke, throw some dates out that could work for ya. How about Exvet?

6. MikeTheBike

MikeTheBike Active Member

I would definitely be up for this, depending on the weekend. I would bet John and Doug would be interested, too. I could only do one day out of the weekend but don't let that stop anyone else from staying the whole weekend.

I could do it Nov. 6, 13 or 20. Note that the 27th is the weekend after Thanksgiving. I'll be out of town.

7. J Trials 31

J Trials 31 New Member

Yeah, I literally live 20 min. from Murfreesboro. Glad to see we got some interest. We know got Mike's dates of the 6th, 13th, and the 20th. Any other input on the best times for you guys would be appreciated.

8. shastamicnasty

shastamicnasty Member

I might be able to make this one

9. TrialFahrer

TrialFahrer Trialfahrer

Mmm Nov. 13 sound pretty good. Since my mom doesn't have to work. Plus it's a weekends so I can make it and it gives my mom off time after driving to WV and Spartanburg/charlotte

10. exvet

exvet Member

for sure, the 6th or the 13th would work for me!

we definitely need to make this happen.

11. Jitters

Jitters One Trick Pony

Weekend of Nov. 13th sounds pretty good to me too.

12. J Trials 31

J Trials 31 New Member

Ok, so we have a date of the weekend of Nov. 13 that most agree on. Everyone check their schedules to see if they can make it that weekend and if they can we'll make it official.

13. ateam

OK, I'm in. I will be hosting a 2 day in Roswell the weekend before, like 5 miles form the crash site, Haystack Mountain. I will then plan on flying to Murfreesboro the following week, spend the weekend in Saquatchie and then fly home sometime after.

Make this real, I will bring maybe 2 others to ride.

Why not make this a trials event?

14. TrialFahrer

TrialFahrer Trialfahrer

Yayy I can't wait. How are most people staying there? My mom doesn't feel like camping this time and it might be a little cold too. This will be epic. Just fixed my bike too

15. Jitters

Jitters One Trick Pony

I'll probably camp, Hauke, but if you guys wanna get to Spartanburg and load up in the warwagon and carpool to TN, I'm up for that. Also, will have space at the house for ya again if ya wanna split the travelling up in any way. I'll also have more furniture this time. LOL Actually picking up a fancy sleeper couch and some stuff for the mostly empty living room this weekend.

Cool, Ateam, making it happen!

16. J Trials 31

J Trials 31 New Member

I'm sure Mike would like this to be more of a relaxed setting, and if he brings tape I see no reason we couldn't put up a few sections while we are there. And yes I will most likely camp if I can get that scheduled. If not it's only a 2 hr. drive for me.

17. exvet

exvet Member

I checked the STRA schedule, and the Fall 58K moto trial is on the weekend of the 13th, but this shouldn't cause any probs. I'll check with Catherin to make sure.

18. ateam

Dang it, do I have to drive and bring my Gas Gas? No way, it's 1600 miles and can't do it again. It will be hard to be there without a moto bike. But I'm still down.

19. MikeTheBike

MikeTheBike Active Member

Hauke, call the TTC and ask about a room in the lodge for your Mom. I'm not sure what their policy is anymore.

I don't have time or resources to run an actual comp. However, we could probably get a roll or two from the TTC.

I once had this idea for a fun comp: Team Trials. Each team has one rider from each skill level (Beg, Sport, Exp, Pro). There are four sections, each with a line or obstacle for each skill level. Each team member can ride only one section. Lowest total team points wins. Thus, each team must strategize it's rider's strengths to win.

Either that or we could just play H.O.R.S.E.

20. tpmcneal

tpmcneal New Member

ACL is fixed and leg is getting stronger so I see me making an appearance....even if just for laughs and to spot others!!