Observed Trials banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was supposed to run in Mountain Biking UK Magazine to go with the current feature on them. But it didn't get run. It's pretty in depth and I have whacked it up un editted so there is some good stuff in there. Goto: www.gateeight.com then click on "news" - the link is in there.

Please let us know what you think.

·
They see me rollin'
838 Posts
I liked what they had to say what annoys them the most:

Nick L: What really annoys you - apart from me (Edd)?

Bill: People on Internet forums who don't actually think about what they're writing and talk like complete bastards. Forums are definitely one of the best things to happen over the past few years but it seems that it definitely brings out the worst in some people when they can hide behind pseudonym names. Some people just talk like they're God's gift to trials, others just cause trouble. Half the forum threads you read just end in bitching. I put it down to ignorance and immaturity in most cases. You have to ask yourself if these people were all in a room together talking face to face would they be such twats to each other?

Edd: Reading bollocks on the internet from people who seem to think they know everything about trials when they’ve probably only been into it for a few years.

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
yoda just to let you know that they frequent the british forums, and its pretty fucking obvious if you ever go there.

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Its kind of depressing to read that...I always loved ed tongues riding style, and to see now that the only job he had was working at a super market during the midnight shift- and now hes just unemployed doing nothing...

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
This is a kind of thing that makes you feel happy that you are in a univ/college and on the way to relatively stable money making...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts