Observed Trials banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
sebLG said:
bahahaha i just started using this forum at like 5.00today and im loving it already...andy T's a champ :bigthumb:

now go fourth and tell others.... :Wavey: My "of the day" influence is spreading!! You see those **** at trials forum try to steal my original POTD idea? Fuckers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
How can twisting a bolt generate enough heat to weld something???!!!!!

Check the Canberra Trials one, on the trials-forum.co.uk the guy thinks twisting the bolt out too fast welds it.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Do those mother fuckers have ANY IDEA as to the heat needed to weld something? Seriously....I posted that in biketrials.com, but it got deleted of course :greddy:

·
Registered
107 Posts
hehe, some questions are a bit over the top, but meh. Yes, the spelling is so much better on american boards, but look at the average age of forum users on TF.. Probably something like 12 years..

I try my best to spell correctly, haha.

Andrew, sign up as TEX AVERY MR JAPSLAP on TF or something... Could be cool :bigthumb:

edit: I'm not English either :D

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
I can't access the registration site of that forum. Believe me I would've started TONS of shite already

·
Registered
60 Posts
i just got banned on trials-forum lol, i didnt even do anything really. I just was messing with my friend and got "mad" at him when he asked a question......then said i was kidding and we are friends...then he said i was kidding...but im banned now until april 29th

·
DualDisc 26"
1,136 Posts
everyone should know who he is.
but its not him in tarts avatar. it is tart closely resembling sheldon brown.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not all English are as stupid as those in your examples, i.e. me :) , but what can you do?

quote Max Ehrmann: "Speak your truth quietly and clearly, and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorrant; they too have their story. "

As for the title of this topic " English Riders = Idiots" , kind of unfair for the majority of English riders who aren't idiots...

21 - 38 of 38 Posts