Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay,i am planning to buy a new frame for next year, but i dont know what to get. i hate maguras, and i hate seat tubes. how is availability and quality of teh magure to vbrake adapters? i have my eye o na koxx LB or a zoo pitbull or a zoo BOA, depends on my budget. any suggestions/experience? thanks

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
woodman has those new adaptors. i hear they are fairly nice. just run a booster like i think you already do right?

anyhoot- the koxx bieks kick ace but so do the zoo ones for the money. dont get the boa, if you want a frame like that get an echo pure. if you are getting a zoo, get the coustellier copy.

·
Steffen L.T.
743 Posts
'Elan', are you the guy in the Anti Trials 1 vid on the silver frame with no seat... If so, I really like your riding style man, good job!

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no, i am not in any vids..haha..no

and im not getting the pitbull..basically because it has the same geometry as my piranha..or damn close to it. coustellier is where its at.

oh, and hydroboy, stop being a self-righteous fuck.. because i can backwheel hop, oh yes. but i still suck.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
haha so that gay zoo has no diff geometry than the coustellier? That sucks for all the zoo fan boys... geometry is EVERYTHING.

·
Registered
243 Posts
the boa is a really nice bike, made out of a nice material, good geometry,too. and its pretty cheap. whith the boa you can get v-mounts, but with a seat tube though, i guess you can have best of every thing.

·
Aluminum is for recycling
1,533 Posts
Elan! did you get my PM ? I may sell you my LB 1100 for $450, you can buy v adapters. I'm going steel and building it myself... mostly...It was nice knowing you all!

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$450 your your lb? sweet, taht is a good deal. if yo uistill have it when i can come up with the money, id love to buy it...but i doubt youll still have it. i havent gotten a ny pm..unless you did it BT.com ways.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Bloodhound said:
'Elan', are you the guy in the Anti Trials 1 vid on the silver frame with no seat... If so, I really like your riding style man, good job!
lol i think that was me. unless there was someone else with a silver bike?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts