Eildon Nationals Competition Video from Australia

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by alexm, Mar 4, 2004.

1. alexm

alexm Member

Ok, this video is nothing special. Just a little video i made of our latest comp. Includes riding from Wayne Mohamet, he is currently in Australia (originally from the UK, very good rider!)

Please get the Video from here - eengoedidee link if possible.

if you really cant, it is on the home page of www.canberratrials.com

4:45min
    35.3mb

Alex

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

ok ive seen .2 seconds of it, and i hear polar opposites!

3. alexm

alexm Member

andrew, sorry if i've used songs you've used, i wasnt sure, i quickly watched your vids and thought you used different modest mouse songs. they are actually really good, im glad you have broadened my music horizons somewhat. :rolleyes:

4. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

oh noes you didn't switch it up into this too....i cry to this song.

edit- i wasn't saying you used ones i've used, i just wasn't expecting it at all after all the aussie rap :)

finally over- good vid, now i have to go listen to mm all night....i wish i could've ridden some of them thar sections.

6. alexm

alexm Member

Thanks Bill for the hostage!!

also Andrew, that was my first time in expert (our highest grade in Australia (novice, sport, expert) and i would have to say although i didnt win, that was the easiest expert comp we have had in a while, nice as an introduction to it for me, but a little embarressing when showing people from overseas.

anymore cool music you know of? i got some prefuse 73 but the songs i got werent as good as the one that you used in "AndrewTpracticeFour".

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I know of TONS of cool music :) FTC 4 has 2 new bands I haven't used yet...hopefully someone will like them, have you liked the music in the other practice vids and FTC vids?

edit: in andrew t practice 4 htere are 2 diff prefuse songs, same with the first practice vid is a diff one....you have to listen to them for a while to get to like em.

8. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Watched it now, very good vid Alex with a nice music selection. Nice and chill :)

I figured you were riding expert now, looks like you're doing well too :bigthumb:

Bill

9. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

very nice video, top notch ridin...

10. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

I dug the vid. Good job. It was nice to see what a comp is actually like. Gawd I hope that's not the beginner course! :yum:

11. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

What was the mod bike? It looked like a Brisa, that guy was really fast, I dunno how to describe it, just seemed to have had a few too many redbulls, cool sections, better than motorama.

12. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

sweet vid, when did you get a Justice frame? how is it? Is the WB really 1023!? "(I read that somewere)

I liked the stock sections, or at least the sections showed on stock. Yea that mod guy was too fast for my liking. If he doesnt slow down a little hes not gonna enjoy it.

13. pav

pav New Member

RICKY is the mod guy and he is a champion!!

one damn sick rider! he is so fast cause its all to easy!

alex that vid wasnt as bad as what you said but that rap in others was startin to shit me ahhaha!

that isnt alex on the justice thats a wayne a dude from england or something visiting

pav

14. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Riki ;)

Wanye Rides for Ashton. Had it about 3 weeks i think. Can tap 4ft on it. It is fuckign short

15. average mike

average mike Guest

Kool video alex. 'specially liked the mm at the end.