echo pure or koxx level boss for streety stuff

Discussion in 'Beginner's Area' started by snakebite, Nov 25, 2004.

1. snakebite

snakebite Guest

I am on a zebdi right now, but its really small, and i feel cramped, so i was thinking of a frame to replace it.

either a:
    echo pure 1060
    koxx level boss 1060

Is the pure going to be 1080 only for 2005?

2. Elan

Elan steve french

the echo pure and the koxx levelboss are so similar they are almost the same exact frame. for street, if i were you id get a pure though because they have seat capability and they are cheaper. you cant buy a new pure 1060 though, they are all 1085 as you said. yo ucan still get the LB in 1060 and even 1045 if you wanted.

i think either frame would work great for street, but depending on your size, and if youre looking into riding strictly street, i would look into a more stable street platform. like a px zebdi, woodman t-pro, or somthing like that.

3. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Define street, the frames are like Elan said super similar. Are you thinking of mainly riding trials on urban stuff or street like what Lenosky and Leech do? I think the seat factor is pretty big..

4. snakebite

snakebite Guest

not lenosky style, i guess you would call it urban trials. i just want a bike i can ride urban trials, and natural. what do you think of the echo bounce? isn't the bounce the replacement for the echo urban?

5. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

marc vinco DOOD H-core StReEtT Bike! good for spin.

6. oicdn

oicdn Guest

I think anybike would work well on an urban terrain if you're riding pure trials...i.e. trials, but not on natty. Streety trials = like Leech with lotsa spins and pivots....

7. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

worst post ever oicdn, please stop eating paintchips...

to the topic at hand, the bounce would be better if you do bunnyhops a lot. however if thats the case the zebdi that you have would work better...