Echo is taking over. Here is my Pure

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by [BMF]Andy, Oct 2, 2004.

1. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

1075 Wheelbase with PX 400mm fork. V-Brake version. Notice my super prototype Chris King Sealed Bearing Seat Tube.

Attached Files:

2. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Looks way good. So the 1060 comes out to 1075, perfect.

3. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

is that a 1060 or a 'new' pure?

Looks killer!

4. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

wow that rotor is insane. Nice pure

5. Jono

Jono Guest

rear V (Y) best move anyone ever made!
    whats the weight on the planet x forks like?

other than that sickas

6. seandom

seandom New Member

what happened to the desalvo?

and are those avid black ops brakes?

looks good, i like it.

7. Peace

Peace pedocrab

Ultimates, thats what im runnin when i get a frame with vees, except i have an ultimate lever aswell
    thats a tight package you got there!, bashguard is a bit ugly, thats my only complaint.
    Peace

8. ben@slctrials.com

[email protected] New Member

wow, that bike looks really good for some reason......good work

9. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

levers are a little sloped down arent they? that bike looks super well balanced. looks good!

10. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

what rotor is that?

11. ty

ty Guest

hope gothic i think

12. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

andy has wookie hands and has always had his levers in that retarded position. I wonder how he is at rolls?

13. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

Bike looks really nice Andy, super sweet.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2004
  14. [BMF]Andy

[BMF]Andy New Member

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I was really happy with the way it turned out. The frame is the long version, the wheelbase just turns out to be 1075 with the PX fork. I have never weighed the fork but I would guess about 2.5 lbs. It has been well worth the extra weight, it takes everything I can throw at it. The DeSalvo has been destroyed by me. I put a ginormous dent in the downtube and after some cracks and a couple reweldings it was time for a new frame. I have freakishly large hands as Dan said although it still is not easy to roll down steep stuff. Lastly the rotor is a Hope Gothic as "ty" said.

15. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

sweet digs andy!

haha, i remember meeting you at test of metal and i shook your hand... holy crap, it was like putting a baby's hand inside a catchers mit... damn my tiny little asain rat paws!

also- amen on that fork. if it were not so ugly it would be the best fork out there right now. its not a lot heavier than everything else and will take about ten thousand times the abuse. seems like the only fork close to it right now is the echo urban? i can garauntee there will be a pile of kniffen forks left over with the cockroaches when the world ends.

16. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Here is why the Kniffen light is as Kevin said one of if not the best fork out there:

It is fucking light (in comparison to other forks) and my long version is taking a serious raping on my street bike and not showing a damn sign of fatigue or future death.

17. Elan

Elan steve french

i hope so dan. because youre moves break my heart.

18. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

the 2nd pic is the best, not only can you see the wooden rim strip, but the coolest car of all time........ THE TROOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Elan your bikes being so much better than you breaks mine...so i guess we can hold each other, heart broken over each other