Downtown thursday night, grapevine saturday.

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by Sethbomb, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

Hey guys, I'm outta here next week. Looking to ride amybe downtown this week not for sure though.
    Also want to ride grapevine this weekend, saturday, anybody in?

2. kamil

kamil Guest

i wanna ride. i have class until.. umm.. 5 at the leatest, it's a chem lab so i'm usually done around 4. Seth if this is a go, then can i meet you somewhere?

3. No-dabs

No-dabs Guest

Downtown on Thursday sounds good. It may be the last time I ride with you Seth. I'll see if Kelly is in. Jeff will want to go as well.

Dustin, can you make it? Meet at Hooters or Fountain Place?

4. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

If you guys have a set time I can try to plan coming out, on Saturday at least. I wont be able to ride, my ankle is still too stiff and limited in motion. Ill be in town Saturday anyway, so I can possibly come out to take a few pics and say bye or something.

5. trialsian

trialsian Guest

Where is grapevine?

6. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

7. charles

charles New Member

hey, I think I can come on thursday, if you guys are riding.

8. Edge

Edge New Member

Thursday sounds good to me. I will be out of town all weekend.
    What Time?

9. kamil

kamil Guest

.. can i bum a ride off someone, i can meet them somewhere...

10. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

im coming home thursday, so i might be able to meet

11. Edge

Edge New Member

Hey Kamil- You can meet me at our office in Farmers Branch and leave from there. Bring that tool for the cross over line.

12. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

always gotta ride in Dallas!

13. charles

charles New Member

14. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

6:00 pm tonight, near the west end hooters

15. Patrick

Patrick New Member

What happened to Nate from Arlington? Is he as good as Ryan Leech and Jeff Lenosky yet? He said it wouldn't take him more than like 6 months to get that good..

16. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

MOOWHOOHAHAHAHAHAAA.....
    I've heard that story from three different people, that cracks me up.
    He must have been humbled some how, I've riddden with him three or four times and he's always really cool to ride with.

17. Sonic

I thought Id met everyone by now, I dont know a Nate. :?

Hope the ride tonight is tight dizawgs, help out Charles, dude wants to learn how to get the ladies. :sonic: :p

18. Sonic

Man, I hope someone is taking pics of one of Seth's final rides down here, shoot, it doesnt matter if it's someone's final ride, just take pics! :p

I was sitting here thinking of the action possibly going down and had to go get on the PX myself, first time since the injury. Im still too unstable with my ankle, sucks. If I ride while it's injured like this Ill surely develop some bad habits. :(

Anyway, my sad babblings, cant wait to get back. :sonic:

19. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

That was a good ride! Kamil and I found a few new lines I'd never seen before, and we both attempted that section of concrete post that I've been looking at for over a year. It was really good to see Jack and Kelly working on new stuff and attempting those huge ups. And I think Jeff and Stan are going to be going very big in the next six months, especially if they keep riding with each other and Kamil.

20. Hardline

Hardline Member

I have only ridden trials with Nate once. I have ridden urban several times. He is the kind of rider that can watch a video of something, go out and practice that move for half hour and have it down. From what I heard he is working alot and has not ridden but like once in a couple of months.