Observed Trials banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone ride trials in Houston?

I've been trying to get out a few times a week, but I don't have anyone to ride with.

I'm gonna take some time this weekend I think to scout out some good sections.

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
Theres a younger guy who rides, he goes by Goon on the forums, I believe he is a little NE of Houston though. Ill see if I can get a hold of him. He may be to busy with school to ride lately.

·
get high and eat her
1,585 Posts
I will be in Houston one of the next couple weeks, and if I stay for more than one day I would love to ride with you there. If you have time...

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
my mom and sister live in atascocita. i may be down there in 2 weeks or so on my spring break to see 'em for a bit.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Steven, I know you go to aTm. actually I'm prolly comming up there tommorrow to ride on campus. I'll drop you and Stu a line.

·
Registered
125 Posts
hey, I have a hockey tournament in Spring, Texas. I think that is pretty near Houston. I'll be there the 2-4th of April. I'll hafta take a look at my schedule for the tourny, but I think we might be able to get a ride in if yur not busy

·
Ruff Rider
2,781 Posts
yeah, the chemistry fountain is fun, and sorry adam that i didnt get to leave at 12, so i didnt get back in time to ride :ugh:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Steven, it's all good, we'll ride again sometime soon. I plan to be up in CS on and off. H2o fountain is one of my faves.

Charles, sounds good. Fell free to give me a call when you are around town. (281)381-9512 That goes for anyone as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ride, have been riding MBs for a while, and am looking to get more into trials. I live in Seabrook however can be found downtown or at Memorial park on any given day. I happened to run into the crew in Austin while they were at Barton’s Greenbelt and they pointed me towards this board. drop a line and we can get someting started in the Houston scene. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sounds good, I think I left my number up there somewhere, so feel free to call me whenever you want to ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, I'm in Houston. I ride around downtown and the medical center..... but my trials skills are not all that great.
But I REALLY am having fun practicing....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know that I have a lot to learn, perhaps if we get a group together we can help each other with different moves. Looks like I will be free on Sunday to ride. Carcinogen I will give you a call today.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sounds good, c-aggie & CliftN we should decide on a time and place to meet Sunday before we set out to ride.

-Adam

1 - 19 of 19 Posts