Does anyone Ride in Houston?

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by carCiNogn, Mar 19, 2004.

1. carCiNogn

carCiNogn New Member

Does anyone ride trials in Houston?

I've been trying to get out a few times a week, but I don't have anyone to ride with.

I'm gonna take some time this weekend I think to scout out some good sections.

2. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Theres a younger guy who rides, he goes by Goon on the forums, I believe he is a little NE of Houston though. Ill see if I can get a hold of him. He may be to busy with school to ride lately.

3. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

I will be in Houston one of the next couple weeks, and if I stay for more than one day I would love to ride with you there. If you have time...

4. seandom

seandom New Member

my mom and sister live in atascocita. i may be down there in 2 weeks or so on my spring break to see 'em for a bit.

5. uownme

I may be there in 2 weeks also Sean...Set up a little 3 man ride that would be cool..

6. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

well i go to A&M which is only like an hour away from houston :naughty:

7. uownme

make it a 4 man ride!

8. carCiNogn

carCiNogn New Member

Steven, I know you go to aTm. actually I'm prolly comming up there tommorrow to ride on campus. I'll drop you and Stu a line.

9. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

sweet, that will be awesome, ill probably leave dallas around noon :Wavey:

10. atypical

atypical Guest

Chemistry fountain is cool, class of 97- rode out of McInnis, best hung.

11. charles

charles New Member

hey, I have a hockey tournament in Spring, Texas. I think that is pretty near Houston. I'll be there the 2-4th of April. I'll hafta take a look at my schedule for the tourny, but I think we might be able to get a ride in if yur not busy

12. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

yeah, the chemistry fountain is fun, and sorry adam that i didnt get to leave at 12, so i didnt get back in time to ride :ugh:

13. carCiNogn

carCiNogn New Member

Steven, it's all good, we'll ride again sometime soon. I plan to be up in CS on and off. H2o fountain is one of my faves.

Charles, sounds good. Fell free to give me a call when you are around town. (281)381-9512 That goes for anyone as well.

14. c-aggie

c-aggie Guest

I ride, have been riding MBs for a while, and am looking to get more into trials. I live in Seabrook however can be found downtown or at Memorial park on any given day. I happened to run into the crew in Austin while they were at Barton’s Greenbelt and they pointed me towards this board. drop a line and we can get someting started in the Houston scene. :bigthumb:

15. carCiNogn

carCiNogn New Member

sounds good, I think I left my number up there somewhere, so feel free to call me whenever you want to ride.

16. CliftN

CliftN New Member

Yeah, I'm in Houston. I ride around downtown and the medical center..... but my trials skills are not all that great.
    But I REALLY am having fun practicing....

17. c-aggie

c-aggie Guest

I know that I have a lot to learn, perhaps if we get a group together we can help each other with different moves. Looks like I will be free on Sunday to ride. Carcinogen I will give you a call today.

18. carCiNogn

carCiNogn New Member

Sounds good, c-aggie & CliftN we should decide on a time and place to meet Sunday before we set out to ride.

-Adam

19. carCiNogn

carCiNogn New Member

looks like Sunday at Bayou place time as yet unknown