Observed Trials banner

Does anyone ride any more?

1229 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  yycohen01
Does anyone ride anymore? I’m half tempted to dust off my stock and fix up my mod if there’s anyone who would go riding. Heck it could just be a few old guys doing wheel swaps on really small rocks. Colorado Springs has some fun new parks with good options.
Reactions: 2
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Just got back from a sweet Memorial day UCLA ride. Only 2 of us this time sadly, but it was deserted so we made the best of it. Sure wish I could have seen some of those weekly UCLA rides back in the 2000s. Such a great place to ride. Missed you Andy.
Reactions: 1
dang that was my last place to ride in los angeles... definitely miss riding out there ! never got another downtown ride, but we had plenty of great ones !!! Say hi to honda ya for me... Did you ride w Mikey or your little homie?

Got to cruise around w this bike today, pedaled around on the inpulse yesterday.

See less See more
Yeah, that's what I figured...the CO scene is dead!
Reactions: 1
untrue !! well robbie pfunder sometimes stays in longmont i beleive,,, ive seen many videos of him riding eben g fine !!! the last few weeks...

Theres 12 of us in a group chat who ride up in the Denver/Golden/Boulder area. Including a few pros like Matt M and Max S. Definitely a scene
Reactions: 3
Theres 12 of us in a group chat who ride up in the Denver/Golden/Boulder area. Including a few pros like Matt M and Max S. Definitely a scene

is there still mountain states cup? Mtb thing... used to have xc, 4x, downhill and trials !! Was all point system and auper fun... akira and them know it
Im a beginner, but I would be very exited to find some people who have done it longer. could I tag along on some rides? Im in the boulder area
1 - 9 of 9 Posts