Observed Trials banner

do the red tires help?

311K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Elan 
#1 ·
holy canoley
michelin hot S's everywhere
front and rear lots of times
Are they getting special tires different than what is sold commercially?
Are they just beast ass tires? or
are they* just sponsored by michelin :eek:wned:

*all them koxx riding anglo franco polish uci riders in these videos and those from nopogo

#2 ·
see
Its gettin to the point where im starting to think the red part on the tire is what helps
its really messing me up
watching all those red tires make the up its hard to figure a black tire of being capable :slap:

can I win a try all rim :cool: ha cha cha

#5 ·
the red tires that everyone saw a while ago (like at vail) were a different slower rebounding compound. i have one of these and the black one work just as well.

the commercially available red tires (ie, hot s) are a hard compound and fold like lawn chairs. kenny uses a 2.5 hot s sort of. its the hot s with a slightly beefed up sidewall. if you get as good as kenny you can get away with this- any normal human would be a fool to ride the hot s in the back imo.

just get some plain ol fashion tires. the black ones. with knobs. buy michelin or maxxis st/sr tires, sit back and enjoy the sweet sticky-icky.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.