!!DIRECTIONS TO DOWNTOWN DALLAS!!

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by Sonic, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

I know most of you can handle this yourselves, but for those coming from out of town who might need just a bit of clarification, see the following pictures and notes:

Those coming from down south, if your hitting I35 at anytime this is a highlight of it, you take I35 north to I35E North, yes that's Interstate 35 EAST, going NORTH.
    [​IMG]

Here's a photo of where I35 turns into 35E and 35W, take 35E North.
    [​IMG]

35E going North winds its way into Dallas, stay on it all the way through south Dallas
    [​IMG]

Here you can see 35E North starts to wind, youll look for an exit with "75 to Sherman" on it, it might have other exit warnings on it as well, but the one that says "75 to Sherman" going North will be your exit, it will veer to the right and take you north, but dont get comfy, your exit to Field St is approaching quickly on the right.
    [​IMG]

A close up of the 35E to 75 to Field St exit transitions, it all happens quickly. But traffic shouldnt be bad, no worries.
    [​IMG]

Here's a close up of your exit, go right with the turn but take the first turn that veers off from the exit road, take that path and turn right on the next street (Magnolia on the map).
    [​IMG]

Now here's where you can get screwed. After you turn right on Magnolia, turn right onto the service road, but get over in the left lane so that you may turn left, but DONT TAKE THE LOOP AROUND, the loop around would direct you back the way you came, turn left at the light, go under the freeway, and turn left at the next light onto the service road, but once again, DONT TAKE THE ON RAMP. Follow the service road and turn right into the paid parking lot, you should see us unloading (if you arrive on time).
    [​IMG]

And of course bring quarters, if you dont have any lying around, you can go into Hooters with some dollar bills and make change at a machine inside.
    [​IMG]

And a preview of places we'll hit up, except the DART station, that's for Chip Crail's reference, he might be coming in on that, dunno.
    [​IMG]

My cell is 972-948-9080, call me if you need help, Ill do my best.

2. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

I will have a cell phone 830 719 9488 just in case..

3. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

those directions are hilarious Dustin!!!!!!

4. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

they saved my life...Thanks again Dustin

5. kamil

kamil Guest

whats happening in downtown? when? why? who?
    wtf?

6. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Nothing is happening, that new forum member RD_dAnKs brought up this old thread. But I did hear that there might be a ride going on downtown this Friday. Call Stan or Seth, they know about it.

7. DMArnt

DMArnt Guest

How far away is Carrallton from where u guys ride in Dallas? :eek3:

8. Hardline

Hardline Member

Carrolton is only about 15-20 or so miles North of this place.If that much.