DC/Baltimore ride saturday aug7

Discussion in 'NorthEast, USA' started by VillarTrials, Aug 5, 2004.

1. VillarTrials

VillarTrials New Member

I was thinking that we should try to get a big ass group ride on sat. it doesnt matter where at all. it would be phat if all/most of the baltimore riders come out, and same with the DC/Bethesda riders. anyone down for this? Bruce? Gary? Mike?
    Peace,
    Jerry

2. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

hey jerry,

right now im planning on going to NYC this weekend. if it falls through, im def up for a ride. ill let you know.

3. mikeschiavone

alright, im not going to nyc. call me if you guys are gonna ride. im up for anything.

4. bwagner

bwagner New Member

I'm down after I get off of work. I'll be at work until at leats one in the afternoon though. I'll call you guys then

5. mikeschiavone

sounds good. jerry, i have a doctors appointment at 1130. ill call you afterwards. bruce, let me know when you are off. also, see if you can get a hold of vaughn. ill call trevor and see when he gets off work.

6. tybikes

tybikes New Member

Im working til 5:30 today and til 4:30 tomorrow...kinda sucks. If you're going to be riding later today or tomorrow, let me know.

Ive got Tuesday and Thursday off this upcoming week, so I was thinkin I might head up to Lock 12...interested? Let me know. Lates

Trev