Dani Comas beats Cesar in Spanish championship round...

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by DangerousDave, Apr 19, 2004.

1. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

Just for anyone who cares, if theres anyone besides me, Dani Comas beats Cesar in the first round of the Spanish championships...

new from www.biketrial-spain.com

2. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I just saw that Cesar will be in the states this summer putting on a trials camp. I would have been all over this 3 years ago.. Was one of my favorite riders.. I bought one of the CD-ROMs from the guy who runs that site you posted. It's got some crazy ass practice footage of him.

I guess he can't hang with Comas though.

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Is his ankle still fucked or what not? Haven't seen either of them for a while...

4. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

did you get the cesar and ot dvd? or another?

5. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

when comas is healthy he is pretty amazing.... i wouldnt start talking about cesar being washed up or anything. everyone has an off day sometimes. or an off season like last year's ankle injuries.

6. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Dave,
    I bought the Cesar CD in Spring 2002. I just checked that guys site and I don't see it anymore. It's about 30 short video clips (some are sort of long) of Cesar competing, doing demos, and practicing. BIG moves..

7. jimmybikes

jimmybikes New Member

These gys can both teach any US rider a ton about trials, in either a comp or a camp.

Either rider can beat the other rider depending on the day!

I may like UCI riding better than BIU, but these are both very talented riders and two of the best riders any where.

Jim VanSchoonhoven