dallas march 5?

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by uownme, Feb 27, 2004.

1. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

Is the ride still going down? If it is anyone have an extra floor that a skinny guy can sleep on? Gotta tell the parents whats going down to get the ok. HOLLA :joshers:

2. painik101

painik101 Guest

yes the ride is on and
    yes someone offered a place for you to sleep.
    I received an email from Jeff Edington
    "Hey Jim,
    Hope all is well. Looks like this could be an awesome ride. Maybe we can
    start doing this about once a month. I told my wife she needed to stay with a friend that weekend so I have an extra bed. If you guys need to crash there it is open to you. You just need to like cats and dogs. You can also tell the guy from Del Rio that he can crash too. I just have 1 extra bed but a few couches. I also noticed that J (whoever that is) is needing a ride to Dallas. If he rides with you guys then he could stay also. Let me know- Really looking forward to this ride.
    Jeff"

3. uownme

Awesome! Couch is good for me.

I will tell my parents today, Im about 85% sure that I can go.

Where the hell in Dallas is it? I will be needing some mad directions, never driving there before.

4. painik101

painik101 Guest

Ok the directin is to rthere Company.
    from Jeff E Email
    Stay on 35n thru Dallas. When you get to Farmers Branch you will exit Valwood. Take a left on Valwood and go under 35North. You will take the first left after the railroad tracks.That left is Diplomat.We will be the 2nd building on the left. 13958 Diplomat. You will pass the exit for 635 as you are traveling north on 35. Once you pass the 635 exit you are getting close to Valwood. Just a landmark for you. The sleeping arrangements are the same. Aaron is welcome to stay. I have about 3 couches and 1 spare bed. Sean from Texarkana will probably take a couch. Aaron can have a couch. And Dave Weyman might also be staying Friday night. Should be one of the best rides yet. We will definitely need to make a beer run. Just remember, I have a few cats and 1 dog inside. Kinda like wild kingdom.What time do you plan on being at our office on Friday? I am trying to give everybody an approximate start time for Friday's ride. Let me know."
    Scott and I are going to leave from Austin around 8 am friday and it take bout 3 1/2 hrs to get there. We meet try to meet arounf 12:00 Noon.
    Is that going to give you enough time to get from Hell-rio.
    and do you have a cell Fone?
    Scotts is 512-293-7484.call if lost kool?

5. uownme

I think it takes 7-8 hours to get there from delrio. I doubt I could make 12. Yea I will have a cell phone on me. (830-734-9033) I will talk to my parents and see what they say. Im pretty sure I will go since my grades were decent. I will see what my parents say tomarrow..

Anyone got a spare threshold 4 bolt booster and hardware they wanna sell while im up there?

6. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

hey guys, this dosent really pretain to the ride, but i may be moving down to austin this summer, just thought id give a heads up, never hurts to have one more mod guy around-
    Chris

7. uownme

Texas needs more riders, most certianly would be welcomed.

What class are you riding in?

8. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

This belongs in the South/Southwest section, So I moved it.

9. [BMF] Chris

i ride pro mod, so yea, pros are always fun to have around

10. uownme

haha for sure...Austin you say? Thats alot closer than Dallas for me. I could hit up Austin and ride with a pro, sounds killer haha

11. carCiNogn

carCiNogn New Member

I'm gonna be interveiwing in Dallas earlier in the week, so I'll load up the Monty and join you guys if that's cool.

12. [BMF] Chris

yea, i think ill move their for culinary school, but be warned, you'll ride my koxx and instantly want to buy one yourself like everyone that has touched it :)

13. Sethbomb

Sethbomb New Member

Chris, why don't you and Andy come down this weekend?

14. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Make sure someone takes lots of pictures.

15. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

You know Im on it. :bigthumb:

16. [BMF] Chris

i would, but first off andy lives in knoxville, 6 hours away from memphis, so itd be over a 10 hour drive for him, 2nd off, were heading to SC this weekend for spring break and probably do some riding with ryan cecil, but other wise wed be there:D