custom fork please?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Elan, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Elan

Elan steve french

would anybody be interested? i ask because i might be having one made, if i could get more people interested and have more made, then they would be cheaper...anyways, sub 400mm, like 395mm, disc specific, sib 2lbs, STEEL, painted any color you want maybe. i am not sure if they will ever even be made, but its never too early to get people interested eh? also, what would you pay for that? mind you, it will not look like an ugly ass p-x fork, it will probably be clsoer to the zoo or echo forks... :? :ugh2:

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i might be in for one to hold me over until something that will dominate all forks now and forever comes to fruition.

3. Elan

Elan steve french

cool kevin, wel you're in with da man, so maybe the deal will go smoother than planned...but the fornales wil...ooopsss..yea, your other fork will be interesting to see...

4. WhiteRavenKS

yeah right- i cant afford fornulae forks. besides they dont make them any more. 670 bucks for a rigid fork? how about i almost buy another dorado instead?

5. Elan

Elan steve french

o....well anywho...it shall be interesting to see what you come up with.. anyways, i am hoping these come out to less than $180..in any case though, they should last a while...

6. WhiteRavenKS

i'm not as "in" as you may think. i may be in like flint but sometimes things can be deceptive.

7. Elan

Elan steve french

word, well i ahve never gone through the process before, so at least there will be guidance and all that..teehe.

i am waiting for confirmation from "the man", but i will let anybody interested know the info ASAP. i want to get at least 4 or 5 people interested.

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

9. Elan

Elan steve french

ok, we got top 2 colorado riders...i know everybody will be on that like white on rice... :?

10. bigd

bigd Guest

count me in. we were talking about this earlier and the more i think about it the more i like it. :bigthumb:

11. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

i'm in

this surly sucks cock

12. Elan

Elan steve french

cool that makes 5...ill tell the man.

edit: mike jsut e-mailed me, so i will get back to ya'll later today on that. :Wavey:

13. warpig

warpig Guest

Put me in for one too. 6 will leave you with some rubber room.

14. Elan

Elan steve french

sweet. will do.

edit: this is definately open to anyone...not just colorado guys..i dont know if that was clear :werd:

15. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Raincheck ,until the prototypes are all stamped "OK"

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

if they are made by desalvo, I have a 30% interest factor...we'll see though.

17. Elan

Elan steve french

andrwe, josh, sounds good, i am sure price will be the ultimate determining factor.

18. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

hmmm...oya im cdn :down:

19. Elan

Elan steve french

ok, i just spoke to mike, and he said that it will take a week before he begins any designs, and then from there, a few prototypes will be made, and then hopefully they will be out... i said that he will talk to jeremy V about it, so if his prototype will last, i think it will be a good deal.

20. warpig

warpig Guest

So you'll get back with us next year then?