Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would anybody be interested? i ask because i might be having one made, if i could get more people interested and have more made, then they would be cheaper...anyways, sub 400mm, like 395mm, disc specific, sib 2lbs, STEEL, painted any color you want maybe. i am not sure if they will ever even be made, but its never too early to get people interested eh? also, what would you pay for that? mind you, it will not look like an ugly ass p-x fork, it will probably be clsoer to the zoo or echo forks... :? :ugh2:

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool kevin, wel you're in with da man, so maybe the deal will go smoother than planned...but the fornales wil...ooopsss..yea, your other fork will be interesting to see...

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
yeah right- i cant afford fornulae forks. besides they dont make them any more. 670 bucks for a rigid fork? how about i almost buy another dorado instead?

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o....well anywho...it shall be interesting to see what you come up with.. anyways, i am hoping these come out to less than $180..in any case though, they should last a while...

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
word, well i ahve never gone through the process before, so at least there will be guidance and all that..teehe.

i am waiting for confirmation from "the man", but i will let anybody interested know the info ASAP. i want to get at least 4 or 5 people interested.

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok, i just spoke to mike, and he said that it will take a week before he begins any designs, and then from there, a few prototypes will be made, and then hopefully they will be out... i said that he will talk to jeremy V about it, so if his prototype will last, i think it will be a good deal.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts