Observed Trials banner

what to do with it?

• do you ignore?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • do you laugh and then get on with your life?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i be ignored, banned? i want to know what the consensus is... hopefully nobody will gay this thread up anymore than it already is though.

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, i would want to think that my internet persona does not reflect my real-life persona. because that would be really bad, haha.

i think the out come will be interesting to see though.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i laugh and move on. your posts are funny but unfortunately most of the time you don't add much to the forum other than humor...which is nice sometimes. of course, like many on here, their real life personal is mucho different than what they are online

·
OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY
1,707 Posts
i find most of your posts dumb but i also know u in real life and i could care less if ur banned or not. let him stay...

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
AndrewT said:
I don't care, but I know you in real life...probably diff for other people.
word. but you do make some dumb ass posts here. people who dont know you in reality probably have a different point of view on you.

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
Elan said:
should i be ignored, banned? i want to know what the consensus is... hopefully nobody will gay this thread up anymore than it already is though.
Someone else has to compete with andrew on the most time spent on this forum.

·
Registered
75 Posts
:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

I say ban EVERYONE!!!!! You are all a bunch of lousy....... oh wait. I'm part of everyone. Hehehe.....never mind. :joshers:

·
Registered
1,904 Posts

LOL, just kidding....lotsa people whine cause they still have DU, but otherwise...I don't care, but sometimes I think:

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
I could care less what you post, it's easy enough to skip over. :p

Only thing that bothers me is browsing at work and having to quickly scroll past your avatar which isnt work safe at all. :ugh:

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Sonic said:
....Only thing that bothers me is browsing at work and having to quickly scroll past your avatar which isnt work safe at all. :ugh:
In that case you should be doing more work and less browsing :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts