Croatia Photos, finally.

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Pancho, May 1, 2004.

1. Pancho

Pancho New Member

Since people were nagging, thought I'd post here too...
    Check out the https://www.observedtrials.net/album/thumbnails.php?album=67

Caught up on school work, and I've found a break from organizing two national level competitions, so I finally get to upload a few of the photos I shot. Granted it is after 1am, regardles... In brief, let me just say this was one of the greatest experiences of my life, and I can't believe cycling, especially trials, got me there.

Unfortunatly these slides didn't scan well, most are blury and schtuff. If you would like a better version, let me know and I can make a print from the original slide.
    [​IMG]

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

sickness pancho... some really cool ass shots in there for sure. why do i look like such a doofy moron all the time? oh yeah, cus i am one. :D

very cool- i would love to see all the shots you have, if i could pick out some to pay you for prints that would be great.

thanks for putting these up ponch. now i have to get off my pile of hoemwork and make the croatia web movie... :eek3:

3. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

That was great.

4. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

awesome! pics are cool, but i can't wait for some video footie

5. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Wow Pancho...
    Wow. Looks like an amazing trip. Just from the slides alone that is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. Excellent shots.
    Thanks!

6. Paul

Paul Guest

7. WhiteRavenKS

oh my god... i cant believe i didnt see that before. martin has some explaining to do... :rofl:

8. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is the funniest thing. That guys name is martin and he is 41, he out rode me the whole time. I saw him tap a 40 inch wall to two wheels, so that gives all us old farts hope. for every shot of kevin looking dumb there are two of me looking even more stupid.

9. Paulsf

Paulsf New Member

Thanks pancho! Since i didnt bring a camera, I'm really psyched to see pics. I'll see you at nationals. are you de-gimped yet?

10. Ryden

Ryden Guest

Talk about your once in-a-lifetime shots...Big gap with ocean and big spray in the background. Holy crap.

11. WhiteRavenKS

or for some- twice in a lifetime :bigthumb:

12. Pancho

Pancho New Member

Definitly, the trip was the first time out of the country for me, except Mexico, and it has definitly changed my outlook. I'm already saving for my next trip abroad, rather than a new bike.

13. ty

ty Guest

those pics are sick, makes me wanna go. good work pancho

14. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

hey pancho or matt,

are the pics gone for good, or will you be uploading them again?

15. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I'm not sure at this point. I will be working on the albums again today, so I'll know more in a few hours.

matt