CRIME HAS SKYROCKETED!!! People are ON THE LOOSE, running through the streets!!!

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by Fast Fashion, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

Man I can't believe that the whole country was taken over by people with "Assault weapons", somthing like a million people are dead in the last two weeks!!!

What are we gonna do, the country is in chaos!!! Florida is DEVASTATED from "assault weapons", all those "crazy" people destroyed it by running around with their assault weapons.

2. poutine

poutine Guest

Moove to canada ?

3. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

"this whole assault riffle thing is merely a matter of semantics. no one would be whining if they were called fun-guns or fast-riffles."

4. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

there will be no rampage with assault weapons, as the waiving of the ban is not changing much.

edited for clarity...

Last edited: Sep 27, 2004
  5. WhiteRavenKS

:eek3: watch news much?

there was this worthless ban on assault weapons that expired recently and everyone peed their pants in fear of the doom that would strike afterwards. only they didnt realize the bad people will get the bad guns whether it was legal or not... so basically nothing has changed.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

holy shit some people are fucking STUPID.

7. KoxxLevelRider

KoxxLevelRider Member

i heard that crimes commited with assault rifles went down by 2/3 when the ban was put up

8. Tanner

Tanner New Member

So instead of 3, there was one?

9. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

:rofl: pretty much.

man the rest of you are slow. kevin nailed it right on the head though.

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Don't ever take a statistics course in college, with reasoning like that you will fail miserably.

11. WhiteRavenKS

statistics just teaches people how to make numbers not tell the truth without telling a lie. im so glad i tested out of stat for college.

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Actually add any sort of logic or critical thinking class to the list of things not to take.

13. WhiteRavenKS

i dont know... "fundamentals of common sense and logical thought process" should be a required class that you can test out of by showing you dont have your head up your asshole. if you dont show at least that much you should have to take it.

14. Ross

Ross New Member

lol

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'm just trying to save the kid from having his head blow up from thinking.

16. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

douches, i heard about the whole un-ban or whatever... i meant that there wasn't going to be any changes to society because they decide to de-regulate the buying of assault weapons, when they were already easily attainable.

17. giventofly

giventofly I like Hops

that law was a joke anyway. Take an american made "assult" weapon.....pre ban vs post ban. The law was written with so many loopholes in it that all some of the manufacturers had to do was change a pistol-grip to a thumbhole stock, or remove a flash supressor to conform with the bill. there was no difference then or now.