Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
steve french
earf
9,755 Posts
fox gloves SUCK..i blow out every pair i have ever had..racing dirtbikes... man, fox just fucking blows.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Since we're on the subject of Fox gloves giving out, my current pair are on their way out here shortly and I hate the way the '03 (and now '04) Sidewinders look. Only reason I really got them originally was because they are the only glove I have found to date with long enough fingers (XL's) So what else is out there that fits the long fiingered crowd without having an oversized palm that ends up sliding around?

·
steve french
earf
9,755 Posts
i love my thor gloves... they are the best, they lasted me three races, and now they have one hole in my right index finger where i burnt it on the pipe... i still ride with them, and yank with them, and play cribbage with them.

·
From your head to your fists
4,291 Posts
i got some 661 gloves. SUCK. after no time at all the material was balling up and chafing on that soft bit between thumb and index finger. soon after followed a hole there, and on the end of my middle fingers. i have to dampen them with water to soften all the balled up material otherwise it kills my hands. what are some decent and not so expensive gloves?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.