Coust on Ebay

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by CoppellStereo, Oct 4, 2004.

1. nidoss

nidoss Guest

is there any real way to telll the difference from a coust and a pitbull when all of the stickers have been peeled off?

2. sebLG

sebLG New Member

ahahahhaha mitch found that on ebay a while ago. it looks to be a real coustellier, but previoiusly it was going under a different name, i forget what. everything about it seems to point towards it being a real coustellier, but i still dont trust it.

3. will4eva7k

will4eva7k TrialsDEN.com

that is the x-trials frame that used to be up on ebay

i think the dude decided to take off the stickers

from the close ups i've seen of the frame, it seems to be a coust

he was intending to sell them for around $900 when i had a talk to him a while, he seemed like a dodgy guy.. who has plenty of 'coust' frames sitting up in taiwan

btw, i think it was this forum which had a thread about this frame a little while ago, try searching for it

4. will4eva7k

will4eva7k TrialsDEN.com

and fom my p.o.v, i dont think i would ever get the frame even if i payed for it from a dude or dudette like him, like seb said, i wouldnt trust it

5. sebLG

sebLG New Member

it was origionally going as an x-trials frame for $600AUD. its gone way up since the even after not getting any bids.

6. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

yeah i came across that a little while ago... it seems he took off the stickers for the US/RoW market and left the X-Trials ones on for here??

7. average mike

average mike Guest

Item location: TAICHUNG CITY
    Taiwan

:dunno:

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

uhhhh... sweet deal on the frame... too bad shipping from taiwan and import taxes and crap will make it like damn near paying retail.

9. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

It's a gypsy yard sale!

10. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

"if I send you a check for $5000, send me back the change and then send the money via western union to nigeria, then through italy, then outer mongolia, back round through luxembourg and then on to tibet."

Trust me everything will be fine...

11. philth

philth Active Member

Its not a Custard
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Doesn't have that wee cut oot

12. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

the coust frames are made in taiwan.

13. digby

digby New Member

nope on that cutout, only the brothers have that kind of cutout. The ones we got in the u.s. have the same looking cnc thing as the xtrials ones. It looks just like my bike. cept no stickers.

14. Elan

Elan steve french

someone tried to pull that scam on me..i have a check for $6000 sitting right here...

15. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

It is a Coust.
    The pictures that Philth posted were from the prototype frames that got made for them, over a year ago. Have you seen any recent pictures of the frame? All the production ones look like that.

16. Shipley

Shipley ..........

PHILTH LIVES!!!!!
    Glad to see you made it out alive. Keep an ear out... i think we might get down there in a week or two.
    :joshers: