Coust Bros Day Camps

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Faction Bike, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

So, as you all know, the Coust brothers are hot right now. From World Championships, to the photo shoots with Ralph Lauren, "Hans sell out" can't even keep up with them. Well, no photo shoots but so hot that they are coming to America. Old Papa Coust is finally going to unlease the Bros on the good old United States. Right now the plans are for them to attend the Big Bear National and the CO Springs National, with possible day camps on the days prior and after these events.

The day camps would include a full day of riding with the World Champs as well as a provided lunch and hydration throughout. The camps are tentatively going to be limited to 25 riders a day to keep things under control and to let riders get some one on one advice from the bros. Right now we would like to get a feel for who of you out there would be serious about attending camps such as these. The cost figure we have is around $60 a day but that can change depending on demand. Also, this money would go right back to the World Champs to cover their trip as well as pay for riders' meals and hydration.

If you're really interested give a shout, also if you have any comments or suggestions type those down too. We really want to make this happen and value everybodys' thoughts on these day camps. Take care.

Graham

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'm in...given time is ok, and I have $60.

3. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

I'm in.

Edit: When is it supposed to be?

4. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

how about we go to the bars instead.

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

as long as i get to see the coos brothers ass wasted sounds good...i'm sure steve is always down :rofl:

6. sebLG

sebLG New Member

yeah id go like every day!

but they are sick riders anyway

7. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

I'm in for Big Bear. My friend as well, for sure!!

Off topic...why do you say "Hans sell out"?

8. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Damn.. being a bum hurts for travelling. let alone buying new parts. New job before then and i'm there. At the very least so I can poo my pants in front of them. :greddy2:
    .. And if i make it out there i've got another rider who i know will come along. If it comes down to it, he'd probably spot me the money.

9. pav

pav New Member

damn why cant they come to australia and do some shit like this!

pav

10. smudge

smudge Central Scrrrrrrrutinizer

I'm interested in the CO comp. My GF and I are heading out there to look for a house and I'm trying to time it with the comp.

(GF = gay friend)

11. digby

digby New Member

That rocks that theyre coming over, and it sucks that its at big bear. If i remember correctly big bear sections are a creek running down the lenght of a hill with tape zig zagging back and forth.

go up the side of the creek, now go down the side of the creek. Soft dirt, water, not a rock in sight. I think 1 or 2 manmade log sections though.

I'll be at frys electronics the day before to "rent" a camera. 30 day no questions asked return policy.

12. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

13. Pancho

Pancho Member

I can't say anything about the big bear national, but the colorado springs national is going to be insane. TRUST me. we're devoting an entire week to section building, and we have infinite access to boulders, tires, scaffolding, spools, pallets, most importantly the fork lift and such to move it all. Did I mention infinite supply of boulders? The only limit will be the 22 foot ceiling, but we're going to push that as far as we can. 7 sections in all, 5 indoor, 2 outdoor. My goal: make the coustelliers five atleast once each section!

I'm of course down for the camps, but I also believe the brothers are going to be crashing at my place for a couple of days too.

14. Elan

Elan steve french

wow. that is too good to be true

15. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

yea whats the hans sell out bit about

16. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

As far as I know the Cous brothers intention is to compete at big bear and the colorado springs competition.

17. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr Guest

im going to try to make it tobig bear, i'd be super stoked to see the coust bro's. to get taought by them, that would be indescribable!!

18. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

haha....Zoolander....if ya haven't seen it, rent it. BTW that's not a reference to Hans Rey.

The Elite sections will be made insane at Big Bear accoarding to JP. Correct me if I wrong but isn't there some big stuff at Boulder Bay?

19. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Goal to make the Coust bros 5? Are their going to be sections specifically for foreigners?

20. AndyT

AndyT New Member

The fact that I'll be competing against the coustelliers make me laugh. Perhaps I'll win if I cut their achilles tendon...