Observed Trials banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sick stuff from Cous Land.......

sorry for the image quality :down:

Hey Tonkery......Danny B was saying the frames take about a week or two to arrive in the states and they are already on their way....... :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
18,335 Posts
Graham you should come riding. i have secrets to show you...

and no they aren't in my pants. If you want me to take any real photos of that shit let me know, i think my camera does it a bit nicer... How much are those hubs anyway? How many holes? If the golds reasonably priced and 32h you might have a buyer... Probably not as I don't even have enough money to buy that gold rim lol.

ps i think i could 28 :squint:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Danny sent me a nice pic here but when I copied it to the server it turned out looking bunk.....maybe I'm doing something wrong? I don't know....yo tonkery....what's this secret?...I know I shouldn't be complaining 'bout this because of Colorado's nice weather but if fookin snowed again today.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AndrewT said:
Whats an inch of snow have to do with riding :dunno:

Plan ahead, ie 4 hours of riding yesterday = sore today.
hey I'm from Oregon....that's like 2 feet to us.....but you're right it don't mean a thing......call me when you get out of class so we can ride....

Thanks for reposting the pic adam.....looks mucho bettorio (spanglish)

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Isnt that just a joytech or quando or some other taiwanese company's hub. I remember at interbike scoping out a whole bunch of disc hubs all in the 150g range, of course you have to buy like 500.

Im about to get a new front hub, I was thinking a centerlock DT or XTR, both right near 150g and both pretty affordable from a BTI catalog.

Know of any light weight 20mm thru front hubs?
Most, or all Ive found are well over 200g.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
The King ISO front hub is 166g (that's what their website says) I have one, and it's super light. And if quality is your thing, you can't beat it.

·
Premium Member
18,335 Posts
Yeah i have a king hub laying around. But its not gold. nothing a little spray paint cant fix.

edit:

Graham, u gotta love this place...snow and ice everywhere when i go to class at 8:45. I get out at 11 and its all clear, everything disappeared- I don't understand it as its still cold as fuck outside. I get out of lesbian class at 5, we'll see how much riding will be done.

·
Original power yuppie
760 Posts
AndrewT said:
I get out at 11 and its all clear, everything disappeared-
Yeah, its nice from Longmont up to Ft. Collins. Shitty from Boulder south to Golden.

I don't understand it as its still cold as fuck outside. I get out of lesbian class at 5, we'll see how much riding will be done.
You're taking horseback lessons? Which lesbian class are you in?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.