Observed Trials banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Plaid, I have not gone.
849 Posts
The second one is Purgatory eh? Does it go on and on out of the picture or is that it? Looks like a great place for some tech practice, but for ups, etc, it still seems like Brookhaven is better.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
hehe elan...I think the first one looks great, never ridden that kind of rock- the second is gaybo extreme.

·
Premium Member
2,278 Posts
The first one is actually the best. The picture does not do it any justice. After the ride this weekend we should have some better pictures.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
There was a comp in golden before any of you newbs came around, I knows where the sicky rocks are...for sure...we even saw a rattle snake, and then I broke my orange fork whilst riding my crescent.

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
AndrewT said:
There was a comp in golden before any of you newbs came around, I knows where the sicky rocks are...for sure...we even saw a rattle snake, and then I broke my orange fork whilst riding my crescent.
Yeah, the fuckin thing slithered out from under a rock right between my legs. I about pissed myself. There was all this rattling and I thought it was like crickets and stuff... but nope - rattlesnakes :ugh:.

Bill

·
Registered
195 Posts
wow, i like the first one. the second one looks like it'd be easy to fold your tyres and nut urself.... :ugh2: it would be good for technique though, good find

·
Registered
415 Posts
Good, but doesn't compare to Colorado Springs yet. Trust me, if you want one city where you can find an endless supply of riding for each day of the week, withing 15 minutes of downtown, we're the place. Too bad the place is also Hate-City USA. (we were officially dubbed that a year or two ago because of Focus on the Family and crap like that).

Since I have no bike for a week, I'll get around to taking photos of as many sweet spots as I can get to.

·
steve french
9,748 Posts
i cant belive taht they named a road "focus on the family", AHA.

i live in the mountains, i have all the natural anybody could want, it makes me nautios to think about it all. AHA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts