Cool Riding Spots

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Patrick, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Patrick

Patrick New Member

2. Elan

Elan steve french

the fist one looks kinda lame..the second one however...

3. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

The second one is Purgatory eh? Does it go on and on out of the picture or is that it? Looks like a great place for some tech practice, but for ups, etc, it still seems like Brookhaven is better.

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

hehe elan...I think the first one looks great, never ridden that kind of rock- the second is gaybo extreme.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

tahts funny. but then again, we are talking about to extremes of the trials riding spectrum...in experience..

6. Edge

Edge New Member

The first one is actually the best. The picture does not do it any justice. After the ride this weekend we should have some better pictures.

7. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

I posted these a while back on bt.com:
    http://www.tarleton.edu/~daskins/Pictures/albums/Rocks/page_01.htm

The first few pics are of fields full of rocks as big as if not bigger than the rocks in the pictures that follow, which are pretty close to my apt, but on private property. Owner has agreed to let me ride them with a legal waiver, working on that.

8. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

yeah dude the first place looks sweet

9. Elan

Elan steve french

yea dude, w/e..

okay, upon second inspection, there is more depth..at first it looked pretty flat.. i guess i am just biased.

10. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

damn we gotta hit those up during the ride!

11. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Tyrone sells bigger rocks than that ,and he delivers!

12. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

New place in Golden as well. I'm going to get permission from the land owner to ride.

13. Elan

Elan steve french

those rocks in golden look fun too... up on top by the highway...

14. AndyT

AndyT New Member

There was a comp in golden before any of you newbs came around, I knows where the sicky rocks are...for sure...we even saw a rattle snake, and then I broke my orange fork whilst riding my crescent.

15. Elan

Elan steve french

whilst..ahahaha..you will have to venture that way and show us then...

16. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, the fuckin thing slithered out from under a rock right between my legs. I about pissed myself. There was all this rattling and I thought it was like crickets and stuff... but nope - rattlesnakes :ugh:.

Bill

17. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr Guest

wow, i like the first one. the second one looks like it'd be easy to fold your tyres and nut urself.... :ugh2: it would be good for technique though, good find

18. Pancho

Pancho Member

Good, but doesn't compare to Colorado Springs yet. Trust me, if you want one city where you can find an endless supply of riding for each day of the week, withing 15 minutes of downtown, we're the place. Too bad the place is also Hate-City USA. (we were officially dubbed that a year or two ago because of Focus on the Family and crap like that).

Since I have no bike for a week, I'll get around to taking photos of as many sweet spots as I can get to.

19. Elan

Elan steve french

i cant belive taht they named a road "focus on the family", AHA.

i live in the mountains, i have all the natural anybody could want, it makes me nautios to think about it all. AHA