Concerts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TrialFahrer, Sep 23, 2010.

1. TrialFahrer

TrialFahrer Trialfahrer

I thought I would start a threat about concerts,raves, etc. It doesn't matter what music it can be anything from metal to techno to rap.
    Just post what concerts you are looking forward too or that might be sweet for other people to check out. Or that you enjoyed in the past and had great experiences at.
    I am currently trying to find some raves/concerts

I'll start out. I really wanna go check out Deadmau5 in New York on the 30 of October. It will be one sweet rave. Problem is no place to stay and I'm not 18 but I will find a way. What about you guys.

2. kol

kol New Member

i saw kenny g on sunday and it was incredible!

3. Juhan

Juhan Welcome to Estonia.

Best rave I've ever been to: Noisia
    It was like 4 or 5 years ago, and smoking was still legal in clubs in Estonia. I had a portsigar full of joints with me, I was uber-fucking drunk and the guys really knew how to fuck up the crowd. My favorite breakbeat/dnb band ever and definitely one I'll remember my whole life.

Best rave lately:
    In the middle of August I was at a small beach town in southern Estonia, the weather was beautiful, the beach was filled with hot hot chicks, and I had a free pass to the afterparty of an awesome skate/rollerblade/bmx event. Playing there(when I finally made it inside) were Epordwerk, a young electro whatever band from the same town and man they made the crowd move. Not exactly the music I'd listen to every day but definitely good shit. The lol part was that I saw a coursemate of mine who was completely wasted off his ass who was filming them. He saw me, waved me over, gave the camera to me, shoved me to the middle of the stage and yelled at me to film. Definitely an experience I'll remember(being on the stage in front of a club full of hot chicks is always fun :momaru:)

4. Poopslush

Poopslush Yarr!

I just recently saw Thievery Corporation and Sound Tribe Sector 9. I might go see The Sword just before my birthday and I'm hoping I have a ticket for Phish coming up in a couple of weeks. Live music is better than just about anything else.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

going to lucero and social distortion, should be dece

6. 7185

7185 Guest

Murder City Devils for my birthday next month, seen em once and they fuck shit up. At Sasquatch 09 they had to be removed from the stage by security.

7. Poopslush

Poopslush Yarr!

When's your birthday Jdada? Mines the 7th. :wavey:

8. whaden913

whaden913 Member

Z-Trip in Vegas was sick. Walked right into the show behind a big group fo free. I dont think he will be there again this year but I am definitaly making it a point to make it back sometime soon.

9. 7185

7185 Guest

the 13th

and my first name is jason

and sometimes it falls on friday :noes:

and the first show I ever went to was badass: Offspring, Vandals, and Lunachicks

10. nonsensefellow

nonsensefellow New Member

Saw Neil Young's solo how this summer, I think I was the youngest person there lol. Santana was also amazing.

11. mcrae

mcrae Guest

seeing leonard cohen in november. fuck yeah.

12. TrialFahrer

TrialFahrer Trialfahrer

Damn this sounds amazing. I hit some stuff up in Germany too in the summer. Next year maybe Wacken biggest heavy metal open air. But I will see. Still hoping for deadmau5. Sounds like some fun stories

13. mcrae

mcrae Guest

Gunna buy me some Interpol and Paul Kelly tickets this week. Rush I would advise you to look into the Paul Kelly tickets, its looking pretty fucking good

14. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Seeing Leonard Cohen and Paul Kelly at hanging Rock in Vic (google image, do it)

Concerts from the past favorites are:

AIC
    Beastie Boys
    Helmet
    Pantera
    Pearl Jam
    Suicidal Tendencies
    RATM both time
    Soundgarden
    The Corrs ( :hsugh: )
    Matchbox 20 (double :hsugh: )
    Muse
    Karnivool
    Blink, Pennywise, Bodyjar, one inch punch in a tiny venue together
    NOFX
    Spiderbait
    Metallica

man I have a bad memory, I went to so many gigs back then...

15. Elan

Elan steve french

would love to see interpols.

16. Poopslush

Poopslush Yarr!

Gonna go see The New Deal in Boulder tomorrow night for my birthday. :joshers:

17. Ron E G

Ron E G New Member

Going to see Roger Waters on the 22nd.

One of my fave shows was seeing Pantera at a bar in Columbus on the Cowboys From Hell tour. The same place that Dimebag got shot! RIP!

18. dmiller403

dmiller403 prefer my ride 'stock' w/ dual disk

Sevendust and the hard drive live tour next week. Check it out. Also 10 years and some other bands. As for the australians. Check out dead letter circus. Id love to see them live.

19. Jitters

Jitters One Trick Pony

:h5: Old School right there.

Rush saw NOFX. Woulda been sweet too.

20. Mordax

Mordax American in Canadia

solid

Vandals had an awesome live show with that guitarist dude jumping off of shit all the time